This company is a fast growing fintech leader in the market who are seeking a motivated and sales savvy Relationship Manager. This role is based in North Sydney and will see you become a pivotal part of their growth and success. You will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls and ultimately maintaining long term and positive client relationships. This role allows you to take ownership of your client accounts by assisting them from that initial contact through to settlement. Your sales ability in conjunction with your ability to adapt to a fast paced environment will be the key to success in this role. The Relationship Management Team is a highly successful and friendly team. This company also offers a supportive work environment driven to achieve excellence. If you are seeking a foot in the door to the financial services industry then this is a not-to-be-missed opportunity.
As a Relationship Manager you will be responsible for:
– Consistently and effectively managing the customer experience from the first point of contact through to settlement
– Maintaining long term and strong client relationships
– Demonstrate a sales focus and ability to convert sales leads
– Work closely and effectively with the Credit Team
– Ensure that you carefully and accurately assess eligibility of clients
– Adhere to and comply with all policies and procedures
Your skills and experience:
– You must have customer service experience
– Call centre experience is highly desirable
– Outbound sales experience is highly desirable
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Lending experience and knowledge is a strong advantage
– Have a hands-on, proactive approach to work
– Be a team player!
Whats in it for you!
– Get your foot in the door and work for a leading and fast growing financial services company!
– Friendly, supportive and collaborative team culture
– Opportunities for career progression and development
If you are interested in this position please apply today. Also note that it requires permanent residency or Australian citizenship.
Please contact Anita Ivanoski on …… if you have any questions.