Sensational opportunity to join this dynamic SaaS online business providing consulting, implementation and training services.
This role would suit an experienced accountant, ideally with public practice experience looking for something different. You will manage various Chartered firms running one on one consulting, boardroom presentations and group training sessions.
– Effective delivery of implementation and training of products and services to clients across ANZ
– Training on core products, performing installations and process reviews.
– Provision of ad hoc training sessions when required to meet the business needs, for example delivery of a remote and onsite training sessions
– Ensure the implementation and training process is delivered to clients efficiently, effectively and in compliance with the documented process
– Ability to troubleshoot escalation issues after delivery of service
– Assessing and scoping the time and resources needed to deliver a service
– Able to travel locally & interstate
Candidates must have:
– Must have experience working in an accounting practice ideally as an accountant
– Ideally knowledge of accounting programs such as Intuit, XERO or MYOB practice software
– Excellent presentation skills and ability to present to small groups with highly developed communication skills
– Diploma or Degree in Accounting (ACA, CA or CPA)
– Able to work autonomously and flexible to the various demands of consulting
– Must be able to travel on a semi-regular basis (never over weekends unless by choice)
– Ideally strong IT skills especially around software
80-90K + Super
For more details please email your resume to