Who is Estia Health?
Estia Health is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, caring for the needs of thousands of older Australians across the country. With over 7,000 employees across 68 residential care homes, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care, with a focus on catering to the needs of each individual. Estia strives to attract, recruit, advance and retain the best employees in the aged care industry. For more information, visit http://www.estiahealth.com.au
About the role:
Estia Health Kilbride, a 161 bed aged care home, is looking for two experienced Cooks to join the kitchen team. The role is part-time, with shifts available across 7 days.
What we will do for you:
– We will provide a positive and supportive working environment.
– Orientation shifts to ensure that you feel comfortable and are aware of the company’s policies and procedures.
– We will encourage you to educate yourself further and enhance your personal development by attending all relevant training courses.
To be successful you will have:
– Experience working in the Aged Care industry is highly regarded.
– A robust understanding of Class One Health Care Commercial Kitchen requirements.
– Ability to manage the service of three meals a day, plus mo
ing and afte
oon teas for over 100 residents.
– Ability to present a variety of cuisines and pastries/cakes.
– A customer service focus and can do attitude.
– Strong leadership skills and a team player.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please contact Estia Health Kilbride directly by emailing [Apply online] or calling on ……