Solutions Consultant – Networking and Data Centre
– Outstanding opportunity with well-known company
– Use your technical experience to transition in to sales
– Join an established sales team and grow
your Sales skills from the best
– Generous base and open-ended commission.
Our Client is a well-known CBD based business in Banking and Finance and a household name. They enjoy a fantastic reputation for reliability and integrity and have been around for many years. They have asked us to source a Network and Data Centre Solutions Consultant that wants to get in to Sales. You will no be expected to cold call as most clients come knocking at the door! We are looking for a Farmer not a Hunter. Using your experience, you will be able to assist existing and new clients in building, refreshing and expanding their Networks and migrating their Data Centres. You will benefit from working closely with an experienced team including one on one sales training.This role will suit a Solutions Architect, Pre-sales person or a Project Manager looking for a change.
Suitable candidates would have the following attributes
– CCNP and/or Juniper certification
– 5 years experience in Networking or Data Centre projects
– Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
– Look after existing portfolio of clients and new business from existing Clients
– A desire to become customer facing and work closely with the technical team.
– Have a great personality and prepared to lea
If you have done your time in engineering and you need a change then send over your resume and we can discuss the role in depth. This is a remarkable opportunity to get in to sales and keep in touch with your engineering background. Remember, plenty of training will be given and you will be surrounded by a first-class team with a brilliant Sales reputation. Please forward your latest resume in MS WORD using the Apply button below.
Please do not apply if you are currently not in Australia.