– Full Time Or Part Time Hours Available. No Weekend Work
– Close to the train station. Work in one site
– Radiologist On Site To Support You
Leading Medical Imaging provider that pays excellent rates but also has the resources to develop your scanning ability within a professional and supportive environment.
Receive all the benefits of working in a leading Medical Imaging organisation, minus all the travel to different sites.
The work is varied and comprises of all types of examinations, including MSK, Small Parts, O & G, Small Parts and Vascular.
Will consider newly ASAR qualified Sonographers.
The successful applicant will possess:
– Relevant tertiary qualifications
– Accreditation with Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
– Membership with Australian Sonographers Association (ASA)
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– The ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
– Work with Highest Spec ultrasound equipment
– Pick your hours!
– Excellent Hourly Rates
– Relocation package available
– Develop your skills
– Monday – Friday hours
– Close to transport
– Work in one site – no travelling around
Sigma Resourcing’s devoted Medical Imaging agents have taken pride in establishing strong practice relations. We aspire to match you to your ideal role, so please contact us to hear more about this position and others.
If you think this role is for you then please apply now. Alte
atively, send expressions of interest to: [Apply online] or phone …… for a confidential chat now.