This position is working with a leading tier two contractor in NSW. They work on civil infrastructure projects and covering structures, earthworks, utilities for airports, RMS, Sydney water and commercial and residential developments. The position requires an individual that can lead by example and manage their high ethics for HSEQ. The company deliver projects up to and sometimes above $20m.
The role requires you to have at least 5 years of experience in a similar HSEQ position. This can be within the civil or construction industry. The position will most likely suit you if you are struggling to advance to a management role due to a lack of career progression with your current employer.
– Qualification in WHS/Safety (Cert IV, diploma or similar)
– At least 10 years construction experience;
– At least 5 years experience in a safety officer/manager role;
– Strong communication skills, excellent reputation
– Some experience in quality management is advantageous.
– WHSE document development and submission to client (Safety Management plans, SWMS,
– Daily and weekly safety inspections;
– Reviewing and updating of existing safety documentation;
– Running site inductions;
– Incident investigation and reporting;
– General safety oversight.
The company have an established but continue to update their HSEQ System and are looking for someone to step into this role and work closely with senior management. It is essential that you have a practical approach to the every day challenges of a fast paced environment and be able to adapt your approach without compromising the high HSEQ standards this company sets for all employees. You will also come with an excellent industry reputation with both clients and previous employers.
The position is interviewing now for a start as soon as you are available. The salary will be negotiable based on your experience. Please apply below, email [Apply online] or contact Ken Coleman …… .
All applications are confidential.
An excellent commercial builder operating across Melbou
e and the easte
seaboard of Australia are currently seeking an experienced site foreman with exposure to working within the Tier 3 space with builders working on Education, community, childcare, health and commercial office projects.
The company have a great reputation here in Melbou
e with long term relationships with clients and subcontractors across their sector. With continued growth and the addition of 2 new clients the business is seeking site foreman looking to develop challenging and rewarding careers within a business that has a strong background in rewarding and elevating staff.
You will ideally have a background running projects in the commercial construction sector gaining exposure to projects from start to completion where you have been exposed to management of site logistics, material ordering, OHS, developing and implementing 2-3 week look ahead programmes and providing detailed direction on all items of construction.
You will require excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to build rapport with clients that are viewed as long term relationships by all members of the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, secure and financially stable business that has demonstrated many times over their commitment to developing individuals and the business year on year.
For more information on this role please contact Grant Bethune on …… or email [Apply online]
About the role
This position would be suitable for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse. The Registered Nurse will support all health professionals and team members within the department
– Current AHPRA registration
– Minimum 2 years’ recent clinical experience as an Angio/Cath Lab Registered Nurse or experience in a cardiovascular setting
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
– Proven skills in managing a busy workload
A bit about Healthcare Australia:
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s Largest Nursing Recruiter and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities in Australia.
To apply please click on ‘Apply for this job’ and follow the prompts or alte
atively you can email your resume and cover letter to Chelsea Whiting, [Apply online] or call ……
Stirling Andersen are an insurance recruitment specialist and work on behalf of renowned and successful organisations worldwide.
The role is based in the CBD and as a claim handler, you will be responsible for assessing and managing medical claims and not only will you have exposure to the full, end to end claim process but also have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio.
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
– Claim management, settlements and payments
– Liaising with claimants, medical practitioners and further stakeholders
– Claim reviews to assess scope of cover and policy limit
– Accurate and efficient recording of personal and medical information
– Organising and preparing medical documentation and reports
Skills and Experience:
– 2+ years customer service experience (Phone Based and Face to Face)
– 1+ years prior claims handling experience preferred
– Exposure to insurance policies and experience determining liability
– Demonstrated ability to read, understand, and policy wordings
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
If you want to build on your experience, lea
new aspects of claim management and be part of a friendly team in this important, hands on claims role; then apply now!
atively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Redpath on …… .
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.