Our client, a reputable Government Department are looking to engage an Information Officer to join their business for a possible 12 month contract. This Department aims to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and work on behalf of other departments and industry stakeholders.
About the role:
Your role as an Information Officer is to provide an excellent resolution experience as the first point of contact to members who have enquiries from a diverse range of stakeholders including; government, private, public and community sectors. This important role requires team members to listen actively and problem-solve to determine the facts of the complaint and provide sound advice in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and legislation.
Skills & Attributes:
– Excited by the delivery of balanced results in quality, service, productivity and values
– Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
– High resilience, emotional intelligence and aptitude to have hard conversations
– Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think critically
– Exceptional professionalism, presentation and self-motivation
– Passionate about contributing to a values driven team focused on Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence
– An understanding of the concept of independence and an inherent sense of fairness
– Strong customer service or complaint handling experience is preferred
– Case Management/customer service experience is preferred but not essential
– Experience working within a Government Call Centre would be highly regarded
– Legal qualification would be advantageous
– Happy and willing to take inbound calls
This is a great opportunity for anyone with the relevant experience who are seeking an opportunity to further develop their skill set within the Victorian Government. [Apply online].
All applications will be reviewed and responded to within 14 days if successful for roles. If no response has been received within 14 days you have not been successful however we thank you for your application.