This client is a civil contractor who has won a lot of new projects due to start in 2017 and is seeking a Foreman to join the team to run these projects.
The Candidate for the Civil Site Supervisor Role
The successful applicant will be responsible for the supervision of civil projects and will need to possess the following;
Requirements for the Civil Site Supervisor :
– Proven experience in earth moving, detailed/bulk excavation, shoring, piling, sub-divisions etc in the civil construction industry (at least 5 years experience in supervisory role)
– Proven experience managing sub-contractors to ensure delivery of projects within specified timelines
– Ability to read and interpret construction plans
– Monthly progress reporting and liaising with Project Managers & Company Directors on status of projects
– Highly effective planning, organising and problem solving skills
– Quality, WHS and Environmental Management experience
– Computer literacy using Microsoft Packages including Excel & Word
How to Apply for the Civil Site Supervisor Role:
If you are interested in the Civil Site Supervisor role, please send your Cover Letter & Resume in WORD format to [Apply online] or contact Johnny on …… for further details.
You must have local Australian experience and be in Sydney to attend interviews.
Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be shortlisted and contacted if deemed suitable.