About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation working in more than 300 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client’s individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the role
Reporting to the Quality Business Partnering Manager, this role is a permanent full time position based in our Warwick office. You will work closely with our WA Client Services management teams to provide consistent and specialist advice. The role provides Client Services with support to actively manage risks, achieve accreditation and quality management objectives and to drive better business performance.
– Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships with key stakeholders and partners
– Identify systemic issues, share best practice and implement systems improvement
– Work in partnership with other Business Partner roles in People, Safety & Culture, Corporate services & Finance and Strategy & Engagement to ensure that all functions are working collaboratively to provide the support to Client Services
– Coach and support Client Services Managers to integrate Quality Assurance and Risk Management into core business activity
– Implement and monitor LWB Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement Framework within WA
– Provide timely and practical advice and support to Client Services Managers and teams the consistent application and implementation of legislation, standards, contracts and LWB policy and procedure requirements
– Analyse and monitor inte
al control procedures to determine performance for compliance with statutory and organisational requirements
– Support and implement best practice, consistent and efficient systems, processes and tools to achieve quality, risk and audit outcomes
– Actively identify, analyse, report and mitigate any risks and systemic issues that may impact on the achievement of objectives
Skills & Experience
– Tertiary level qualification in business or relevant field
– Demonstrated experience in Quality Management, gove
ance, risk and compliance in the community services sector
– Experience developing and implementing business plans and strategies within a large complex organisation
– The ability to influence and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including peers, employees, exte
al organisations, funding bodies and gove
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
– Permanent full time position
– Excellent salary packaging benefits
– Monthly rostered day off
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries contact [Apply online]
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 20 August 2017.