We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
The Sales Manager (Hunter) will be a self-starter with similar experience in another sales driven environment. With a firm knowledge of the commercial processes and CPM (Corporate Performance Management) software, you will have the knowledge paired with the correct sales ability to motivate and achieve the best results from sales executives.
What you will do
– Acquire new sales and achieve sales target
You are commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive. You have the ability to lead and motivate your colleagues. You have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
– Strong experience in enterprise software sales (CPM – Corporate Performance Management) and strong domain knowledge in at least a few verticals.
– Ability to deliver outstanding results within a very short time.
– Good communication skills – to be able to comprehend the needs and requirements of customers and to propose the most appropriate solution after discussion with internal functions such as R&D, Implementation team etc.
– Good presenter and be comfortable for various levels of engagements (one-to-one, large group and C-level etc.). A good command of one or more regional languages will be advantageous.
– Strong negotiator at various organizational levels
– Meticulous , Highly Committed and Disciplined
– Strong follow-up skills
– Able to work under tight timelines and pressure
– Enjoy meeting people and networking
– A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world
– Stable employment with an attractive salary
– Working in a challenging international environment
– We invest in your personal and professional growth
– Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other