bout the company
Multinational structural and civil engineering firm that provides services to gove
ment, major builders, developers and architectural firms.
About the role
They are seeking a Civil Design Drafter that is competent in AutoCAD and 12D.
Your new role will be working within a civil team, providing civil design and drafting support to the design engineers in their Sydney Office. This position offers exposure to a wide variety of projects, as well as career progression opportunities.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in Civil Drafting
– Competent AutoCAD and 12D experience is a pre requisite
– Experience with Revit models and stormwater design packages is preferred
– Excellent attention to detail along with high-level verbal & written communication skills is required
– The ability to work unsupervised is essential
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidates.
– Training and development programs
– Subsidised sickness and accident insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, BBQs, exte
al team events
– Recreation facilities and subsidised holiday accommodation rental
They are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
How to apply
Please submit a full professional resume highlighting your experience with Civil 12D design drafting or contact Martyn Du
ford – …… for further information.