Our client is currently positioned for an excellent year ahead, with work in hand fixed for the coming 12 months forecasting steady growth for the business as a whole. Tu
ing over in excess of $100M per annum, the business has successfully managed a diverse portfolio of projects spanning several industry sectors from health, apartment, institutional, office, mixed use commercial and education.
The company have over the past 5 years increasingly tendered on larger projects, and today are delivering projects anywhere from $2M to from $20M. Due to the increase in project size and the ongoing and gradual expansion, an experienced estimating coordinator is now sought.
As an estimating coordinator you will have direct access to the company Directors and senior estimating team and assist in the compilation, presentation, marketing and submission of all bids. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role with a commercial builder and have a number of years experience working within a principle contractor.
Candidates that have administrative experience in the construction field with relevant exposure to the above-mentioned role through marketing, tendering, or business development would also be of strong interest. You must have exceptionally strong communication and written skills to be suitable for this position.
This is a full-time office based role that will see you working in Melbou
es inner easte
suburbs. For more information please contact Grant Bethune on …… or email [Apply online]
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting new media business, building out a large, cutting edge B2B eCommerce platform and really see a great operation take shape, then this is the role for you.
You will be a Senior PHP developer, with a passion for architecture. Someone who is very keen on building great digital properties and seeing them take shape!
This role is an opportunity for a talented ‘on the tools’ open source technologist to be part of something truly exceptional.
My client, is a merit driven global marketplace disrupting the traditional model of connecting buyers and suppliers in a way that drives a more transparent, sustainable and resilient global trade environment. My client have a rapidly expanding global presence , which continues to improve trading conditions of it’s users.
Long contract, with a high chance of extension!
This role will need a senior PHP developer who likes working with people and passionate about building a top quality solution.
Key Skills & Experience:
– 4+ years PHP & MVC Framework experience
– Has a Senior development approach to problems
– A solid understanding of web platform development and ideally eCommerce (not essential)
– Any interest in Node.JS is highly regarded
– Very strong communication skills
To find out more please e-mail your CV to [Apply online]
Or call ……
Our client, a leading civil engineering and demolition contractor, has a current requirement for a Junior OH&S Advisor who can demonstrate 2-4 yrs site based experience on civil engineering projects.
This position will be site based on a large demolition project SOR and candidates must have their own transport. Depending on future workload this position could easily run until the end of this year and possibly into 2018.
As this role is a junior position our client is ideally seeking candidates with basic experience in audits, site inspection and tool box talks etc. Due to the level of this position to fit within their existing safety team candidates previously holding a senior safety position will not be considered as this will be reflected in the hourly rate on offer
The successful candidate will possess the following-
– Cert 4 / Diploma in OH&S Or Equivalent
– 2 – 4 yrs OH&S Experience
– Contractor Experience Essential
– Demolition Experience Advantageous
– Computer Literate
– Strong Communicator With Attention To Detail
If you possess the above, apply to Andy by emailing your CV in Word Format to [Apply online] or calling …… for a confidential chat.
Your resume will be held in the strictest confidence until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity. You can also submit your resume by clicking on APPLY.
On a daily basis you will be accountable for:
* Ensure delivery of legendary customer experience; service, sales and support.
* Ensure the accurate and efficient processing and follow-up of customer enquiries and orders and enquires that are received by the Support Centre via phone, email or e-portal.
* Ensure adherence to processes for quality control and quality assurance
* Ensure timely completion of administrative tasks related to the efficient operation of the Support Centre
* Comply with the requirements of Health Safety and Environment policies and procedures
* The ability to work effectively both autonomously and within a team setting is essential to ensure the timely and accurate review and processing of customer enquiries and orders.
* Flexibility and willingness to work reasonable overtime and rosters to meet customer needs.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Data entry accuracy and high attention to detail for repetitive tasks requiring effective efficiency
To be considered for this role you must possess the following;
– Strong data entry, order processing and administrative skills
– Proficient experience in Microsoft packages
– Proven background experience within a similar position
– Manufacturing/ automotive or industrial industry background would be looked at highly favourable
This role will suit someone with solid administration experience ideally within a manufacturing industry position. If you have any further questions regarding this position please call Emma on …… .
Master Data Consultant Strategic Procurement Project
We are seeking an experienced Master Data Consultant with extensive experience in design, set-up and management of vendor and material master data in SAP and knowledge of material cataloguing. Reporting to the Manager Strategic Procurement Project, this newly created role is critical to the delivery of the Supplier Management solution being implemented.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Analyse cross-functional vendor and material information dependencies and systems impacts.
– Assist with development of business process and system solutions
– Maintains close working relationship with Master Data Analyst (MDA), and appropriate business stakeholders, in order to insure data is complete and accurate prior to data entry.
– Information Integration – Partner with applicable departments/units to ensure cross-functional integration of information and processes. Review functional specifications to ensure that business requirements are met.
– Data Management: Cleanse, enrich, create new and maintain existing Vendor, Material Master, QM Data in accordance with company policy to ensure a streamlined Procure to Pay process including fraud and dollar loss prevention
– Set up and maintain source lists and info records
– Data Quality. Responsible for validating the data quality of vendor and material master data. Project Facilitation – Coordinate and facilitate work stream meetings
– Data Analysis and Issue Resolution
You will have sounds experience with the following
– Sound Knowledge of SAP MDM
– Have working knowledge of SAP business processes with proficiency in SAP MM and Quality transactions.
– SAP Material Management, Vendor management for procurement categories
– Data Migration
– Cataloguing: Create, set-up, validate and load catalogue of products for existing material groups Proven Experience within analysis, troubleshooting, implementation, testing, development, monitoring, maintenance, production support, documentation etc.
Does that sound like you? Please hit APPLY or send your CV across to [Apply online] or call for more info …… .