About the Role
As the Sales Administration Manager, you will lead your team of Technical Specialists and coordinate the after-sales production process at all stages, from vehicle order through to delivery to the customer.
About the Company
The company is the largest independent commercial vehicle distributor in Australia, and are part of a greater global network. They are dedicated to their customers in the transport, mining and freight haulage industry. Now is your chance to be part of a growing company who value their staff as the key to success.
* Liaise with vendors, contrators & dealers to coordinate pre-delivery modifications for multiple heavy vehicles at once.
* Implement systems & processes for continuous improvement of delivery timeframes.
* Oversee & guide team tasks, ensure efficiency of processes.
Skills & Experience
* Tertiary qualification in Business or relevant field.
* Manage relationships, and customer database, to ensure efficient sales & delivery of product.
* Demonstrated leadership capability.
* Familiar with Heavy Vehicle Industry will be highly regarded.
* Excellent communication & organization skills.
This highly engaging and diverse role requires a leader with determination and focus to ensure the best outcome for you team, with a goal of delivering the best services to your customers.
This leading multi disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently working on some of the largest transport projects in NSW. The business is structured in a way that allows engineers to fully immerse themselves into their projects.
As a Civil Engineer who knows their future is within highways, this is a unique opportunity to operate in a position of influence on large and prestigious projects.
With room to grow and the project portfolio assured, on offer is a place where a career-focused Civil Engineer should want to be.
– You will be familiar with the design of pavement, highways and general civil infrastructure.
– In addition to your technical understanding you will be involved in the management of the design of the civil infrastructure.
– Your excellent construction knowledge and the capability to deliver high quality projects is considered key.
– Importance is placed upon your ability to lead and inspire younger engineer.
Skills & Experience
– This role will suit an ambitious tertiary qualified Engineer operating within a road and highways design team in NSW.
– You will have worked on RMS highways projects previously.
– Having previously worked in the Australian consulting market you will be familiar with the design standards and RMS process.
– Over 3 years post graduate experience as a Highway Engineer.
By working for this engineering powerhouse you will achieve your long term career ambitions and represents a great time to be a key part in the success of their road infrastructure business. You will be offered a salary in line with your sought after skill sets and the professional and career development one would expect from a recognised market leader.
For further information please contact Azri Azlan on …… or email [Apply online]