Building Personnel is a specialised recruitment company servicing the construction, property, engineering and design sectors across Melbou
e and Victoria. We are currently seeking to engage 2 individuals to develop into these roles.
Specifically, we are engaging with individuals from within the hospitality and sales sectors with strong communication skills, excellent presentation and an interest in developing a professional career in this sector.
You will utilise your strong interpersonal skills to develop rapport with clients and candidates on a daily basis within an office environment. You will be engaging, charismatic and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Supported by experienced industry experts this role offers huge opportunity to forge a professional career in a relaxed and supportive office environment. The role offers lucrative bonus structures, Monday to Friday office hours, and a competitive base salary.
For more information please contact Grant Bethune on …… or email [Apply online]
This small 23 place, privately run Community Centre in Lane Cove has been in operation for 30 years and boasts a committed and connected team of educators and parent committee.
The service caters to children from the ages of 2 – 6 years old.
The centre believes that through interest based play and individual programming and planning for each child that they are supported to achieve all developmental milestones.
The centre is open from 7:30am – 6pm each day.
This centre is looking for a Permanent Part-Time Director to lead the team.
Build relationships with the families and community.
Mentor and guide the educators to deliver high quality programs.
The ideal applicant will possess an inspiring and passionate attitude towards Early Childhood Education and be able to mentor the team of educators.
Responsible for Budget management and Compliance of the centre in line with the National Law & Regulations.
– Established Community Centre
– Supportive and Experienced Management
– Office Administrator to support your role
– Permanent Part-Time 4 days/wk role
– Connected and Committed team of Educators
– Running above Ratio
– Free on street parking
– Close to public transport
– Paid Professional Development
– Purpose Built Centre
– MINIMUM of a Diploma in Early Childhood Education. (Overseas qualification are accepted if they have been approved by ACECQA)
– Minimum of 2 years experience in a Directors/Management role is Essential.
– Must hold a current First Aid, CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis Certificate.
– Paid NSW Working With Children’s Check.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong working knowledge of the Early Years Lea
ing Framework and National Quality Standards.
– Strong working knowledge of the Education & Care National Law & Regulations.
– Educational Leadership, Programming and Planning experience is essential.
Should you wish to discuss the roles in more detail please feel free to
call Sunshine Recruitment on ……
or otherwise hit apply and send through your CV.
SAP BASIS Consultant
One of our client is searching for an experienced SAP BASIS Consultant to join their friendly and professional team for an exciting and varied initial 3 month contract based in Adelaide
This fantastic opportunity will see you working on an exciting project and will be working alongside a strong team of SAP professionals.
To be considered for this opportunity you would ideally have:
– 8-10 years of SAP BASIS experience
– Experience working with multiple Databases ideally Oracle and HANA
– Strong skills with Solution Manager including ChaRM.
– SAP PI/PO Administration and Development and installation experience skill
– Exposure to most SAP Modules including ECC, PO and Portal would be highly advantageous
If you are searching for your next exciting role that will see you working within the latest SAP technologies and for a well respected organisation then please… APPLY NOW!!!
For more details please call Maria McNally in our Melbou
e Head Offices on …… or email your CV and details to opportunities@SpellerInte
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
Please note, only candidates who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted and those chosen for interview will need to interview in Melbou
e. Any incurred travel costs will be at your own expense.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.