My client is a high profile financial services brand with a well established and rapidly growing customer analytics function. With a number of key strategic initiatives to be delivered two Senior Manager level positions have been released to the market. As a result we are currently looking for an experienced Customer Insights and Statistical Modelling Manager to join the business, drive the analytics roadmap and manage a team of experienced marketing analytics professionals leveraging a cutting edge SAS technical platform.
The responsibilities of the role will cover
– Develop and grow key relationships with senior stakeholders across marketing and product teams, developing an understanding of, and advising around, corporate growth strategy, planning against key deliverables and milestones.
– Provide thought leadership and strategic planning around the Customer Analytics roadmap, advising and prioritising key initiatives to improve customer acquisition, retention and overall value (i.e. Customer Lifetime Value, Next Best Actions, NPS/Customer Experience etc).
– Manage and mentor a team of Customer Insights and Modelling specialist taking full responsibility across all line management duties (i.e recruitment/induction, training/mentoring, development, retention etc).
– Ensure analytical best practices are worked towards with a major focus on analysing customer activity, this may include statistical/propensity modelling, segmentation, customer insights, customer experience (NPS), campaign analytics (inc control groups, experimental design and PIRs)
– Monitor and maximise the overall marketing campaign portfolio performance.
The successful applicant will come from a proven background managing analytically minded professionals in a data driven environment, where the focus has been to deliver strategic insights from large amounts of data. You will be able to demonstrate:
– Team management experience, that includes leading and developing strategic growth plans, technical infrastructure development projects, team growth and recruitment plans among additional team leading and management responsibilities
– Excellent stakeholder engagement experience with the ability to build strong relationships with senior directors across the business in a fast past environment.
– Experience working in a customer/marketing analytics best practice environment leveraging analytically techniques and concepts that may include but not limited to, Propensity Modelling (Churn/Acquisition/Cross Sell/Up Sell), Segmentation Analysis, Pricing Optimisation, Customer Lifetime Value Analysis, Next Best Offer Analysis, Significance Testing, Decision Trees, Neural Networks
– Technically strong with skills in SAS (SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS E-Miner) and some of the following SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), SPSS (SPSS Clementine, SPSS Modeller), Excel/Access/VBA, PowerPoint, R, Tableau, Qlikview etc
To apply for this position please send your resume to [Apply online]
With over ten years experience recruiting for the analytics community if this role doesn’t match your profile I am always keen to review your resume and discuss alternative opportunities with the analytics space. Key skills recruited generally lie within Insight, Analytics and Modelling across Marketing, Customer, Risk, Fraud and Web Analytics utilising SAS (SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS E-Miner), SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), SPSS (SPSS Clementine, SPSS Modeller), Excel/Access/VBA, PowerPoint, R, Tableau, Qlikview etc