This a well-established Aged Care provider who have built up a fantastic reputation in the industry over decades of quality care to our elderly population. They have a number of homes across Australia, with a focus on residential aged care and retirement living.
In this role you be looking after the day to day running of this facility with support from head office. You will be responsible for rosters, HR issues and also your own budgets and financials. They are well known in the industry as having the highest standards of care and really want people who share their commitment to the elderly.
We are looking for a qualified registered nurse and AHPRA qualification to run this medium size aged care facility. You will have previous aged care facility manager and as you will be the role model in this facility – you should have a passion a help and develop your staff. Also, you should be familiar with ACFI, accreditation and current aged care legislation.
– This is an established organisation that can provide you with the support and development you need
– They are also focused on career development and progression for all their staff -> customised development plans
– Organisation has a fantastic organisation with their supportive nature and remarkable commitment to staff development
– Lovely aged care facility – recently has been renovated
– Close to transport, parks and cafes – free parking available onsite
– There are 24/7 experienced registered nurses
– You will be well remunerated with a very competitive base salary + super. Fantastic salary for this size home!
Are you looking for a role closer to home in the heart of Brisbane’s South or simply relocating to the area?
Don’t miss out this rare opportunity apply now!!!
How to Apply
If the above role sounds like a good opportunity for you we would love to chat. Contact Sandra on the below contact details –
Phone Number: ……
Email: [Apply online]
~ If you’re not looking to change jobs straight away but would like to gain insight to the job market, you can call Sandra in strict confidence and discuss a plan for when the time is right for you ~