Only About Children (Oac) has over 40 Early Education and Preschool campuses for 0-5 year olds with many more in development throughout Sydney and Melbou
e. This is no ordinary childcare. At Oac, we offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today’s families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking. Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for families for all general and administration related issues (not sales related). This includes triaging phone calls and inbox management as well as answering general billing and administrative enquiries, solving parent issues with OAC Connect (online family app), and triage of complaints and general operational support.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate, happy, knowledgeable and approachable. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families. Our success relies on you. Passionate professionals who can work as a team.
Qualifications & Experience
– 2+ years of operations or customer service experience, and may possess relevant tertiary qualifications.
– Experience in delivering impeccable customer/stakeholder service
– Experience in cross functional / department collaboration
Skills & Abilities
– Sound product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Must have advanced skills at communicating to families and dealing with complaints management
– Strong Administrative skills and time management skills
– Motivated to achieve and exceed customer expectations
– High organisational and attention to detail skills
– Managing multiple tasks and to adhere to strict deadlines
– Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
– A quick lea
er of new technology and processes
– Ability to adapt to change well
– Intermediate to advanced computer skills
Ideally this would suit an individual who has previously worked in a customer facing call centre, or a role that truly is committed to putting the customer first and problem solving issues.
Oacs focus is to place the child and the family at the heart of the business as such this role will be to understand and empathise with families and ensure that issues are resolved and responded to in a timely manner. Understanding of childcare would be an asset.
If youre interested in this position simply apply online now.
Purchasing Assistant position for leading national distributor of electrical and data products.Looking to work for a national market leader? Then consider this opportunity with an established, highly successful company with turnover in excess of $1bn.Our client is the Australian distribution division of an international group. They are highly successful, market leaders in electrical and data products distribution with a network of over 200 branches nationally.Due to ongoing growth, they are ready to hire a proactive Purchasing Assistant, to be based at one of their inner city branches. You will be providing administration support for tenders and large scale projects, updating the system for materials and purchased components. Once the company has won a tender, you will assign purchasing requirements to the appropriate Purchasing Officers for their action.This is a role where you will have strong system skills, an eye for detail and maintain a positive relationship with Sales and Purchasing. The company will provide training in the system they use.The characteristics of the successful candidate are:Strong systems administration experiencePrevious experience supporting project tenders preferred but not essentialMotivated by challenge and delivering excellent customer servicePrepared to put in the extra effort to get the job doneEnjoys working in a hands-on, team-based environmentFluent communication skillsUnrestricted working rights in Australia at the time of application
Our client is an international brand name in the world of business to business sales and office products. They have a global presence and sell a wide range of office products into numerous commercial organisations across Australia. This role is working in their growing, commercial furniture team and they are looking for a hungry, energetic, dynamic, business developer to join their NSW Sales force.
The role will see you targeting SME/ blue chip corporate clients and builders with the aim of securing sales for commercial furniture products. You will speak to a variety of decision makers with these clients and will work on varied refurbishment and new build fit outs. You will have strong administrative support to make your life easier and the role will suit a friendly corporate furniture sales executive with superb relationship building skills, the ability to plan a call cycle and manage a varied client base.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
– 5 years + B2B furniture sales experience.
– Passion for sales and marketing and building new relationships.
– Knowledge of commercial furniture & related products and solution selling.
– Strong drive, energy, personality and desire to make a success of the role.
– Solid organisational skills and previous territory management experience.
– Superb communication and presentation skills.
Whats In It For You
In return we can offer you a long-term career opportunity with a global business. The salary package is NEG $100k + fully maintained vehicle + tools of trade + bonus. The role will offer opportunities for advancement for the successful candidate. Dont miss out!!
Our client is an inte
ational market leader and global manufacturer of a range of specialised industrial equipment solutions. The equipment comprises of a mix of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components and represents the highest quality solutions available in the market. With over 77 years experience and a real focus towards process improvement and people development, this is a career opportunity not to be missed. Currently they are looking to engage the services of a Workshop Mechanic.
Your role as Workshop Mechanic will be based at Easte
Creek branch and will work across repairs, maintenance, inspections and pre-delivery. You will work as part of a close-knit team and will work closely with other departments when required. You may also be assigned with autonomous tasks across the service department
– Trade qualifications Mechanical, Electrical, LPG, Fitter & Tu
er (or similar).
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to understand and meet customer requirements.
– Excellent diagnostic and repair skills.
Your salary package will include a highly competitive base salary + super + allowances. You will receive a full induction training program and further opportunities to advance and develop inte
ally. Progression from this role may include a promotion into Field Service Technician, where you would be provided a company vehicle and would travel from (client) site to site to perform the same function as above.
Bexley Veterinary Hospital is looking for an experienced small animal veterinarian that complement our experienced and wonderful team.
As part of the Vetfriends family, Bexley is an independently managed, well established, small animal clinic located in southe
Sydney. We are conveniently located 14 km south of the Sydney CBD and 5 km from Sydney Airport.
The clinic has been recently refurbished, is fully computerized and well-equipped with IM3 dental equipment, fluid pumps, digital radiology, in-house IDEXX laboratory,
anesthetic monitoring equipment and Doppler blood pressure monitoring. We have a dedicated surgical suite and separate treatment areas, alongside three consult rooms.
– 8-Sep 11-7.30
– 11-Sep 11-7.30
– 14-Sep 1.30-7.30
– 15-Sep 8-4.30
– 18-Sep 11-7.30
– 22-Sep 11-7.30
– 24-Sep 10-2pm
– 28-Sep 1.30-7.30
– 29-Sep 11-7.30
– 30-Sep 9am-4
Pay Rate: $50 to $60 p/hr DOE
To be considered for the position you must be able to demonstrate:
– A minimum of 2 -3 years PQE as a GP Veterinarian.
– Ability to handle a mixed case load of Medical and Surgical would be highly regarded.
For further information apply online or contact our VetPartners Careers Team on …… or [Apply online]
Our client is an industry leader company within the fresh and chilled food market, supplied through major retailers Australia wide.
We are looking for experienced warehouse workers available to work Monday to Saturday, ongoing position.
ing shifts: 5am to 2pm
oon Shifts: 2pm to 9pm
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT!
Your duties will include, however not limited to:
– Store Work
– Maintaining stock levels and rotating stock in the chillers and freezer
– Receiving – Loading and unloading trucks
– Strapping and Stacking boxes (15-25 kg)
– Manual Handling (Up to 20kg)
– Undertake a number of daily and weekly safety and CMP audits in accordance with identified timeframes
– Cleaning in your work area
We are looking for people who are:
– Fit and healthy (Heavy lifting, repetitive movements)
– Able work in a cold/chilled work place
– Able to work in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
– Enjoy team work
– Demonstrate passion for food
– Safe working history
If this sounds like you, please continue by clicking on Apply or send your resume to [Apply online].
Only suitable applicants for this role will be contacted for an interview.
Established HVAC contractor who have offices across the country and work across both service and projects are currently experiencing further growth across the whole business and are looking for a skilled project manager to come on board.
Reporting in to the Construction Manager you will be focused on delivering projects in their entirety from initial bid, delivery, commissioning and handover. You will lead commercial and contractual aspects to your projects and will be required to have a strong eye for detail in both client and subcontractor paperwork.
Projects will vary in size from $1m – $5m going across sectors that will include; retail, airports, commercial and age care.
If you have experience working as a project manager where you have successfully run projects from bid to completion for either tier 2 or tier 1 HVAC contractors and want to work for a growing business with a collaborative culture, then this could be the next chapter in your career.
For a confidential discussion please contact Trevor Brown at CGC Recruitment on …… or via e-mail on [Apply online].
To submit your application for the role please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
For more Construction & Engineering opportunities please visit our website: http://www.cgcrecruitment.com/find-jobs/
We are looking for experienced Midwives, including Prenatal, Delivery Room and Postnatal for agency shifts in various hospitals in North Shore – Ho
Why North Shore Nurses?
North Shore Nurses is one of the leading Nursing Agencies of Sydney operating since 2004. We have been providing Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistant Nurses to various Public and Private Hospitals, Medical Centre’s, Nursing Homes and Healthcare Organisations. We supply staff on Casual, Short term Contract and Permanent basis.
– $300 Sign On Bonus (conditions apply)
– Generous Pay Rates with Public Sector Top Up
– Excellent communication from agency
– Professional Indemnity Insurance cover
– Free Uniform
To be successful, you will need to possess:
– Current Registration to practice through AHPRA
– All round experience in Midwifery including Delivery Suite
– Be an Australian Citizen or hold the relevant Visa for employment in Australia
– Police Check
– Working with Children Check issued after 1 July 2013
– Vaccination Record in compliance with NSW Health
Please submit your application by clicking on Apply!
NURSES ON WORKING HOLIDAY VISAS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY !!!!
This rare senior opportunity will appeal to special counsel or senior associate level property lawyers who are seeking a genuinely career enhancing role. The current property partner is in transition to retirement opening up a clear pipeline to partner.
The role involves a mix of both gove
ment and private clients with a focus on commercial industrial and retail leasing, off the plan developments, acquisitions and disposals, drafting and negotiating real estate joint venture transactions, property financing and transactions for commercial, industrial, residential, strata and real estate.
The culture of this firm is collegiate, transparent and team driven. While a portable practice would be ideal, it is by no means essential, meaning this role represents a truly outstanding opportunity for senior property lawyers who are seeking a step up in their career and a platform from which to build their practice.
To engage in a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Kirsty McNay on …… or …… . Alte
atively, you can email your CV to [Apply online]
We are currently looking to engage a SAP Master Data Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
As an experienced SAP Master Data professional, you already have developed your skills in similar analytical roles in service environments utilising SAP.
As this role also acts as the primary focus for supplier data cleansing initiatives and new relevant projects you will enjoy a collaborative working style.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
– Accurately process transactions in accordance with current finance procedures, regulations and policy.
– Participate in data management activities and identify and report on unusual transactions/data.
– Liaise with the Contact Centre, Accounts Payable, business users and other business units and their suppliers to provide information related to supplier master data and existing processes including any potential discrepancies.
– Perform data maintenance and data analysis function as required.
– Day to day activities typically includes actioning (on average) 30-40 UWL online requests to create or change supplier data, answering supplier related queries using Remedy incidents, phone calls and/or e-mails.
– At least 2-4 years of experience in supplier data management
– Strong verbal communication and cross-group collaboration skills
– Drives through ambiguity, self-motivated, thrives with minimal supervision
– Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
– Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including proficiency with complex pivot tables and data analysis functions.
– Understanding of master data governance and management concepts
– Strong client facing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Confident, takes ownership, willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
– Provide guidance and support to new and existing staff with regard to operating procedures and effective customer service.
– Experience with working in high volume transaction
– Supplier Master Data maintenance experience in SAP
– Preference will be given to anyone who already have relevant experience in SAP and posses required Excel skills (VLOOKUP,PIVOT etc.)
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Raid at [Apply online]
To be considered for the role click the ‘Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra’id Ahmad on …… . Please quote our job reference number: …… .