bout the company
Multinational structural and civil engineering firm that provides services to gove
ment, major builders, developers and architectural firms.
About the role
They are seeking a Civil Design Drafter that is competent in AutoCAD and 12D.
Your new role will be working within a civil team, providing civil design and drafting support to the design engineers in their Sydney Office. This position offers exposure to a wide variety of projects, as well as career progression opportunities.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in Civil Drafting
– Competent AutoCAD and 12D experience is a pre requisite
– Experience with Revit models and stormwater design packages is preferred
– Excellent attention to detail along with high-level verbal & written communication skills is required
– The ability to work unsupervised is essential
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidates.
– Training and development programs
– Subsidised sickness and accident insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, BBQs, exte
al team events
– Recreation facilities and subsidised holiday accommodation rental
They are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
How to apply
Please submit a full professional resume highlighting your experience with Civil 12D design drafting or contact Martyn Du
ford – …… for further information.
Our client is a leading specialist Engineering consultancy with offices across the country and abroad.
They have an outstanding reputation in the engineering and construction industry and have been involved in large scale projects both in Australia and across the globe for decades.
They have an amazing mode
working culture and benefits package which rivals any competitor out there in the market today, and this has meant they have attracted and retained some of the best Engineers in the market.
Due to an inte
al move, they have a new opportunity for an experienced Civil Designer with extensive Land Development experience to join the group in their Gold Coast office.
Reporting to the section leader, this position will work on several large scale ongoing and future land development projects in SEQLD.
This will be a key role within the team and will contribute to not only design and projects management but will contribute to the future direction of the team.
– 5 years’ experience in civil design
– 12D experience essential
– Extensive land development experience
– Superb salary and benefits package
– Large projects
– Career path
– Stable business
– Great location
more call Evan on …… or email [Apply online]
– competitive salary to $130k package
– office location in Penrith
– flexible family friendly culture
– landmark projects across the whole civil range
– great career opportunities
Our client is a leader as a local, established and successful civil consultancy operating in Sydney and beyond. With over 40 years experience in the market and a strong relationships with clients across the board they can provide a fantastic place to grow a career
Based in greater weste
Sydney means an easy commute for anyone living in the area, with low cost of living and great amenities it is a fantastic location to be based.
The company competes at the highest level with infrastructure, urban development / subdivisions and urban civil so has a spread of work to keep them busy
The role is with the urban development team and we are recruiting for an experienced Civil Designer to join the busy team.
To qualify you must
– have a min of 5 years experience within urban development
– relevant qualifications in civil design
– min 2-3 years on 12D daily, on projects
– have references from a similar role, ideally in Sydney
– have full working rights in Australia
– possess excellent communications skills, and be able to work well in a team
– have the desire to build a long term career within the organization
To inquire about the role please email your resume to [Apply online]
Please note we are unable to support anyone requiring sponsorship or a visa or any kind, and cannot assist anyone not currently in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted