This is an exciting career opportunity for a talented individual with previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant/Advisor to really let their people skills shine within a highly successful national law firm in their Melbourne CBD office.
About our Client…
Employing over 300 staff in their Melbourne office, they are a high profile law firm that has developed a strong, recognised brand. An award-winning firm of numerous business accolades, they are proud of their down to earth, cohesive and energetic culture.
About the Role…
Reporting directly to a delightful HR Manager and as a key member of a passionate HR team, your role as a Recruitment Advisor will be varied, encompassing wide ranging responsibilities that may include (but not be limited to):-
– Building strong and enduring relationships with staff at all levels within the firm;
– Taking ownership of the Recruitment process for a variety of roles across eg. Legal Support (eg. Legal Secretaries/Law Clerks), Professional (eg. up to Senior Associate level Lawyers) & Business Support (eg. IT) functions;
– Interviewing/taking detailed recruitment briefs from internal staff at all levels to gain a solid understanding of role requirements & expectations
– Contribute to the development and implementation of HR/Recruitment strategies
– Support and contribute to HR/Recruitment programs and new Recruitment initiatives/projects
– Advise and deliver Recruitment programs and processes in conjunction with other members of the HR team.
– Monitor, manage and deliver continual improvement of recruitment systems, policies and processes
– Ensure all recruitment activities undertaken by HR comply with relevant Acts, legal requirements and ethical standards
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous legal recruitment experience highly advantageous however, experience from other ‘professional services’ sector (eg. accounting) considered;
– Proven networking skills; strong drive, initiative with a proactive approach;
– As the ‘first port of call’ you will be an articulate communicator, confident in conveying the firm’s value proposition to potential employees;
– Solid generalist ‘hands on’ recruitment experience managing the recruitment process from start to finish
– Experienced in working with an Executive level management team and/or business owners;
– The ability to support, motivate and influence others;
– Well developed time-management skills, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities;
– Be a team player and have a high level of discretion, integrity and commitment to the company’s values & standards.
This a truly rewarding, generalist Recruitment role allowing you to work flexibly, full OR part-time eg. 3-4 days/week, consolidate your Recruitment experience and be a part of of a strong national brand and a highly collegiate HR team. If you’re looking to join a down-to-earth, innovative & award-winning law firm, enjoy variety and have the support of like-minded professionals you won’t find better than this!
To apply online, simply click on the apply button now!
N.B. **Legal People take this opportunity to say ‘thank you’ to all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted personally.**
Check out Legal People’s FREE salary comparison website:www.legalsalary.com.au