Our client is an international brand name in the world of business to business sales and office products. They have a global presence and sell a wide range of office products into numerous commercial organisations across Australia. This role is working in their growing, commercial furniture team and they are looking for a hungry, energetic, dynamic, business developer to join their NSW Sales force.
The role will see you targeting SME/ blue chip corporate clients and builders with the aim of securing sales for commercial furniture products. You will speak to a variety of decision makers with these clients and will work on varied refurbishment and new build fit outs. You will have strong administrative support to make your life easier and the role will suit a friendly corporate furniture sales executive with superb relationship building skills, the ability to plan a call cycle and manage a varied client base.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
– 5 years + B2B furniture sales experience.
– Passion for sales and marketing and building new relationships.
– Knowledge of commercial furniture & related products and solution selling.
– Strong drive, energy, personality and desire to make a success of the role.
– Solid organisational skills and previous territory management experience.
– Superb communication and presentation skills.
Whats In It For You
In return we can offer you a long-term career opportunity with a global business. The salary package is NEG $100k + fully maintained vehicle + tools of trade + bonus. The role will offer opportunities for advancement for the successful candidate. Dont miss out!!
About the company
Our client is a forward thinking and innovative boutique real estate agency based in the heart of the Inner West. At the forefront of creativity and innovation our client creates an exceptional working environment for its staff – with incredible training and ongoing development. With a massive rent roll and huge plans for growth and development our client is definitely one to watch. Get involved early and grow with the company…
The Role & Responsibilities
– Proactively building existing portfolio / rent roll
– Working closely with Sales team to ensure maximum efficiency
– Landlord liaison
– Arranging and conducting market appraisals
– Cold calling for new business opportunities
– Account managing existing portfolio
– Grow your team in time
Skills & Experience
– Must have Real Estate Experience
– Confident and Well Presented
– Able to work to KPI and Targets
– Own car and license essential
– Enthusiastic and motivated to succeed
– Excellent base + BIG commission + super
– Best in house training in the business
– Grow your own team
– Rewarding and fulfilling working environment
– Huge career progression
– Superb work / life balance
– Chance to grow within a company set for BIG things
How to Apply
Email your CV to [Apply online] or click the APPLY function below! Only successful candidates will be contacted.
About our client:
My client is a global company, recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK. They currently have over 30 offices globally and their office in Sydney is growing rapidly.
This company focuses on targeted Marketing campaigns who are helping their clients reach a qualified audience to an intimate degree. Their Sydney office is working on replicating the success of the UK and are getting a lot of traction and leads and need someone to follow up on those leads as well as bringing in new business.
About the role:
The role as New Business Development Manager will have you follow up leads and convert them into deals. Your clients will mainly be in the FMCG, Retail, Fashion and Travel industries and would range in size, however, you will be targeting the larger brands. For this role, you will be focusing on getting new business, everything is in place for you to do what you do best!
About the ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate is a real hunter. Someone who loves to get out there and gets new business. This is not a role for a strategic Account Manager, it is for those who love the thrill of a sale. You will have experience in selling to top brands and really understand solution selling. You will have an affinity with Marketing and understand how your clients could benefit from having a good strategy in place. In short, you will have:
– 5+ years experience in a New Business Development role
– Experience selling into FMCG, F&B, Retail, Fashion, and Travel
– Great negotiating and closing skills
– Experience in selling a solution rather than a product
Whats in it for you?
On offer is the chance to work for a company that is growing quickly and has a truly unique working environment. You will be getting a very generous base salary and comms. This role is excellent for high achievers as there are some great accelerators in place.
The Recruitment process:
Start your application by applying below or give me (AJ Walburg) a call on …… or email me on: [Apply online].