– Versatile Dynamic Organisation
– Major Projects on the Horizon
– Staff retention Rate, Work Life Balance, Rostering
This is a great opportunity to join a leading high end Tier 2 builder who work in a multiple of sectors across Australia. They have a strong order book already secured and major projects on the horizon. This company are currently delivering projects from $20m – $100m in Aged Care, Commercial and Education to name a few disciplines.
If you want to surround yourself with people at the top of their game and work on a variety projects, than this builder will propel your career. With challenging projects, strong staff retention rate, work life balance, rostering for site teams, clean and safe sites, they will offer you plenty of career progression and an opportunity to grow.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
This builder has a range of projects on offer which are due to commence. We need to fill a host of roles for upcoming projects, including a strong Site Manager. We’re after the cream of the Sydney market from Tier 1 or Tier 2 builders and candidates that are ready to step up in their careers and deliver a quality product for our client.
– Trade qualification as a Carpenter
– Extensive experience on High Rise Residential and Commercial projects
– Experience managing $20M to $100M Age Care, Commercial and Education projects
– 3-5 years’ experience as a Site Manager delivering similar projects
– Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive direct & sub-contract labour
– Highly skilled in OH&S
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Ability to solve problems and manage conflict effectively
– A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
If you would like to find out more and are generally interested in furthering your career, than please contact [Apply online] or call Simon Whiteside on …… .
HRS is currently recruiting a Finishes Foreman for their client a Mid Tier Builder. This client is a privately owned builder, they have demonstrated experience in delivering projects across the Aged Care, Health, Education, Commercial and Retail sectors.
It will see you join an established project team with the opportunity to work on either an Aged Care project or a Commercial project between $15- $40mil.
Reporting to a highly experienced Site Manager and working closely with other senior members of the team you will be required to manage all relevant subcontractors to your skillset. You will ensure that the programme, quality of works and OH&S is adhered to.
For you to be successful
– Ideally hold a relevant trade qualification – Carpentry preferred
– Hold a Site Supervisors Licence – Low Rise at a minimum
– Must have more than 5 years experience in a similar position
– Must come from a Tier 2 – 3 background
– Demonstrated experience in site set out, site diary and reports
– Strong experience in managing inte
– Excellent knowledge of subcontractors
– Excellent leadership, time management and rapport building skills
– Able to lead and push the job forward to ensure the completion is on time and within budget
This is a live opportunity with the client looking to get the requirement filled immediately so if this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to hear more about please send your CV through to [Apply online]
A builder who were established over 20 years in QLD who also have a large presence in NSW are looking to add a couple of key people to their QLD team. With great diversity to the projects they deliver as well as brand new offices they feel they offer an appealing place of work.
They deliver projects in various sectors with a strong presence in the education and agecare sector with their projects valuing anything from $1M to $20m with projects around the $10M their target area.
They are looking for a Junior Estimator to come into the business and join the current Estimating team which currently consists of a team of 2. You will report and work closely with the Estimating Manager who will guide you through the next stages of your career.
This is a great career move for an Estimator who maybe has 1 to 3 years experience who is looking for a long term career move.
For this role of Junior Estiamtor, you will need:
– A construction degree background
– 1 to 3 years experience as an Estimator
– Worked for a known builder in Brisbane
– Experience with commercial projects
– A team player
– Eager to succeed
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact David Hope on …… or email [Apply online]
For any other construction related roles please visit http://www.cgcrecruitment.com
HRS Are currently recruiting a Project Manager on behalf of their client a reputable Boutique Builder with a strong pipeline of work. This client has long standing client relationships in the Commercial and Retail project space. They have been in operation for over 12 years and have a proven track record of delivering Fit Out/ Refurbishment and New Build Projects.
This opportunity would see you join the team in the Brisbane office taking over a couple of projects at inception stage and closing out a further project near completion. Projects are a mixture of Fit Out and Refurbishment however there are new build components with an extension to an existing facility with one of the projects. The projects are typically $3mil – $6mil in value.
You will take total responsibility of the projects with the support of a dedicated contracts administrator.
Your responsibilities will include:
The successful delivery of project from pre-construction to handover Generate a construction program focusing on safety, resources, time, costs and quality. Delivering the project to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality Manage the performance of your project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team
The Ideal Project Manager
– 5+ years minimum commercial/ retail construction experience would be ideal if you have demonstrated experience delivering Fit Out and Refurbishment projects
– A strong focus on Health & Safety
– Understanding of project financials and procurement
– Excellent time management skills, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
– Microsoft Office skills
– A keen eye for detail
– A lateral thinker who can solve problems efficiently
If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for please email [Apply online].
A well-known and highly respected QLD builder who have been operating in Brisbane for over 40 years are experiencing a large number of successful tenders coming through the door and are looking to add a few key people into the business.
They are known for delivering a variety of projects in different sectors such as commercial and retail sectors which are all D&C projects.
They are looking for a Project Manager to join the business and manage a new $6M service station and are looking for someone to join the business for the long term in a period of growth. The project is located south of the river but you will be based in the office and it will be normal for you to be managing more than one project at a time.
To be successful for this role of Project Manager you will need:
– A degree or trade background
– A strong commercial/retail background
– Able and happy to deliver projects between $1M to $10M.
– Well organized
– Well-presented and excellent communication skills
– A team player and able to lead from the front
– Able to manage multiple projects valued between $1M to $10M
– Able to lead a team
– Able to drive a project when needed
This is a good opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking join a builder for the next 10 years, exciting long term career opportunities available.
To find out more about the above role please contact David Hope on …… or send your CV to [Apply online]
For any other construction related roles please visit http://www.cgcrecruitment.com
well known and respected tier 2 builder who are one of the busiest in NSW and are well established and recognised for being able to deliver projects up to $200M are actively looking for a Senior Estimator / Cost Planner. They are known as a Tier 1 builder in QLD and they are aiming to grow the NSW division to this size.
A need exists for a Senior Estimator to come into the business and work alongside the Estimating Manager in a team of 6, you will be seen as a senior part of the business and must have experience with a well known Tier 1 or Large Tier 2 contractor.
You will be joining a builder who are currently building projects up to $250m in Sydney and generally target projects between $40m and $200m and therefore you will need experience tendering ion projects of at least $50m plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Estimator who is looking to join a builder who have a great variety of projects to work on and a friendly office environment which is located in the easte
To be successful; for this role of Senior Estimator you will need:
– Construction Management degree qualified
– Ability to work in a team environment and unsupervised
– Ability to think on your feet
– $50m + Commercial / Residential experience
– Quality take offs
– Strong customer service focus
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships in the construction industry
– Able to use Buildsoft
This would be an excellent long term career move and a good chance to join of Australia’s largest and most established builders.
For more information please call Billy Versey on …… or email your CV to [Apply online]