– 4 days per week (flexible days & hours)
– Growing business
Evans Faull works with small and medium sized businesses to provide simple and effective HR solutions, to protect them today whilst building their capability so they can grow tomorrow.
We are a growing team of HR and recruitment professionals who pride ourselves on our accessible and committed approach to deliver HR excellence.
With recent organic growth, we are on the hunt for more great talent to join our team. Reporting to the Directors, this role of HR Business Partner delivers solutions, education, advice and support to our growing client base.
You’ll thrive in a varied and diverse role making a big impact on your client’s business and teams. You will be responsible for:
– Undertaking HR Health Checks and preparing reports for prospective and existing clients
– Partnering with clients to build their HR infrastructure
– Uplifting the capability of your client’s teams through training, education, coaching and mentoring
– Providing real time HR advice and solutions to clients
– Developing and delivering new training and education modules
– Advising on and coordinate the recruitment of your client’s teams
– Contributing to Evans Faull’s marketing and social strategies
– Attending networking, business and professional development sessions
You’ll be passionate about HR and people, be open and approachable and have strong stakeholder management and influence skills. Your ability to be smart with your time and ability to juggle multiple projects and clients will ensure you’ll be able to exceed client expectations. You’ll thrive on building meaningful relationships, demonstrating your good judgement and problem solving skills.
You’ll be HR qualified with 7+ years experience managing multiple inte
al or exte
al business partner relationships. You’ll love educating and presenting to your clients, to uplift their capability. You’ll be able to identify with the needs of SMEs, particularly those in the professional services industry.
If this is your next career move, we’ll provide you with flexibility, mentoring, development and autonomy.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application with a cover letter explaining why you wish to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you…