As a casual Merchandiser at CROSSMARK, you will be merchandising a wide range of products within grocery stores. This work is fast paced and physical where you will be moving and lifting the stock. Hours will vary depending of the needs of the business and no hours are guaranteed weekly. This is an exciting time to join our growing merchandising team!
On Call Casual hours
(minimum 3-5 day availability required)
Monday – Friday
The territory includes but is not limited to: Ipswich and surround suburbs
– Create Point of Sale displays
– Execute planograms
– Ensure the products are stocked and neatly displayed
– Ensure pricing and ticketing is correct
– Report back on the day’s work, uploading photo’s onto the inte
– Previous merchandising/planogram experience, preferred
– Grocery Retail experience, preferred
– Knowledge of Planograms
– The confidence and ability to communicate and build rapport with people
– A sound knowledge of IT, including the ability to upload photos
– Strong time management skills, positive attitude and a commitment to excellence
– A reliable vehicle & valid driver’s license
As a Casual Merchandiser for CROSSMARK, we can offer ongoing training and support, the opportunity to work with global brands, a range of benefits, flexible working hours and endless opportunities for growth!
CROSSMARK has been active in Australia for over 25 years, we are Australia’s largest retail sales and marketing services provider. We have a national field team of nearly 2500 associates and growing every day, last year we successfully completed nearly 1 million store calls across the country. Please see our website for more details http://www.crossmark.com.au
Interested? If you would like to build your merchandising career with CROSSMARK, please submit your resume by using the Apply button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone by our Recruitment Team. We’d like to thank all other candidates for their interest and wish you well in your job search.