Child Care Educator (Casual)
– Great team culture
– Fun and passionate working environment
– Work alongside experienced educators
Do you have a passion for high-quality early childhood care and education? Our client seeks a flexible, motivated, and dynamic casual Child Care Educator to join their team in Pakenham. This is a casual opportunity and our client seeks someone who is available to cover absences and replace staff on leave. Regular placement is guaranteed for the right applicants. This position is perfect for Educators who are wishing to re-enter the industry or those wanting to work casually. It is also perfect for those individuals who wish to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
About the role:
As a Child Care Educator, you will be responsible for setting the stage for a lifetime of lea
ing. You will be involved in building and maintaining education framework which includes programming and observations. You will create an environment in which the childrens physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development needs are met and enhanced. Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the room you are assigned to will be vital as you implement lesson plans and oversee various activities. In the end, your goal is to positively engage the children and help them lea
a variety of foundational skills in a fun and safe environment while ensuring that all policies and procedures are upheld and adhered to.
– Implements innovative and engaging classroom lesson plans and educational activities
– Creates and maintains a fun and interactive classroom which allows children to reach their full potential
– Develops positive professional relationships with children, their families, and colleagues
– Communicates with families regarding their childs progress and development
– Provides and fosters a safe and healthy lea
ing environment that is also conducive to lea
– Be an inspiration to colleagues, parents and guardians, the children, and the wider community
– Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a supportive team environment
– A passion for early childhood education
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong interpersonal and human relationship skills
– Ability to work with children and their families using a positive and friendly approach
What we offer:
– Competitive salary
– Great work environment in a facility that is engaging and fun
– Opportunities for networking
– Knowing that you are making a difference in the lives of children
– · Current Working with Children Check (WWC)
– · Current First Aid and CPR Certification (Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates preferred)
– · Certificate III in Child Care, ECT, or Diploma
– · Previous experience working with children in a child care setting
– · Previous experience implementing lesson plans and activities
– · Knowledge of EYLF and NQF standards
– · Industry specific references
Job Type: Casual
Hours: Flexibility is needed
Job Ref: 124028
How to apply:
To apply you must be over 18 years of age, have the ability to obtain a Working with Children Check and have the right to work in Australia. Please submit your resume below. Successful candidates will be contacted for a phone interview then onto a face to face interview with the client.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia & hold a valid VIC driver licence. Criminal record checks with the VIC Police, working with children checks, prior employment checks & functional assessments are part of the recruitment process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.