Business Intelligence & Datawarehousing Principal Consultant needed for an innovative & exciting IM Consultancy
BI&DW Australia are working closely with our nationally recognised and innovative client in the search for driven, business focused and ambitious BI&DW candidates. We are currently looking for thought leaders from the IM or BI&DW area of expertise who are passionate about progressing their career within a like-minded organisation.
If you are a specialist BI&DW Senior Principal Consultant, have extensive IM experience and are looking for an organisation that can support, encourage and drive your capability within the BI&DW market, then this role is for you. IF you are one level below this but want the chance to step up then PLEASE APPLY for the position as they want to nurture the best up and coming talent.
Some but not all of the following are the Duties and Responsibilities
– Lead consultants on large and complex Business Intelligence and Datawarehousing projects
– Ensure adequate training and knowledge sharing takes place within the technical practices & projects
– Strategic road mapping
– Solution designing and development
– Data modelling
– Technical team leadership
– Pre sales support
– Client liaison advisory advocate
– Maintain ‘high utilisation’ for long term projects but also short term assignments
– Excellent client liaison skills
– Liaise with vendors to be involved with advances in technology
– Run best practice and technical seminars
– Present at industry conferences
– Excellent Implementation experience
– Information management consultancy experience
– Previous strategic road mapping experience
– Solution design experience
– Project Management
– Able to demonstrate deep technical knowledge of all areas of a specific technical domain
– Excellent communication and consulting skills
– Sales Cycle knowledge and experience
Principal Consultants Candidates with a strong background in Microsoft BI, SAP Business Objects, Qlik, Tableau, Data integration and Data modelling are viewed favourably. Knowledge of Big Data and Analytics is a huge asset.
The ideal Principal Consultant will come from a consulting background and be able to demonstrate a clear permanent profile and confidence as the lead consultant on large, complex engagements with demanding customers.
This exciting consultancy is looking for an outgoing and engaging Principal BI&DW Consultant for their expanding capability. The core focus of this role is to add real value in helping to drive the business forward within a particularly customer facing role. Their IM capability consists of a team of professionals who are one of the leading implementers of BI & DW solutions in Australia and are looking to grow their team in order to further strengthen their delivery capability.
As Principal Consultant you will lead the delivery and management of successful projects. The Principal consultant would require deep experience of BI&DW methodologies, excellent consulting and communication skills, project management experience and a proven domain knowledge.
If you are interested in this position or would like further information then please feel free to forward your CV. Our client is looking for an immediate start but would consider waiting a notice period for the right candidate.