Kelly Services are a large multinational organisation that has been servicing the employment needs of Australian Companies and candidates for the past 25 years.
We are currently working with a leading Telecommunications solutions provider that is located in PRESTONS, and are currently seeking 2 X Customer Service representatives to join their busy Customer Service Centre ASAP.
To qualify for this role please see below for the necessary requirements
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Deal with incoming customer calls, correspondence and enquiries, including account queries, and the processing of orders and payments. These customers may be external or internal, domestic or commercial.
– Liaise with customers, dealers and suppliers’ contractors, retail outlets as required & Adhere to and communicate to customers and staff alike
– Reconcile cylinder contractors daily delivery sheets and any resulting work on customer accounts
– Take overflow calls from other centres and liaise with other centres regarding customers.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
– Demonstrated relevant clerical / secretarial and administrative experience.
– Experience taking 50+ calls per day within a call centre environment
– Previous Customer Service experience – good level of understanding, tolerance and commonsense with people is essential.
– Previous experience in invoice queries, payments, payment plans, invoicing, reconciliation
Accurate data entry
– Highly developed verbal, telephone and written communication skills and the ability to liaise and consult with both internal, external clients and staff with a strong customer service focus.
– Sound and relevant computer and keyboard skills (including proficiency in data base entry).
Ability to multi-task, share team responsibilities to maintain maximum monitoring level of prompt, efficient and courteous customer service.
If this role sounds like you – then click APPLY NOW!
If you require any further information please email [Apply online] – Please note that only SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted within the next 24-48 hours.