We are currently looking to engage a SAP Master Data Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
As an experienced SAP Master Data professional, you already have developed your skills in similar analytical roles in service environments utilising SAP.
As this role also acts as the primary focus for supplier data cleansing initiatives and new relevant projects you will enjoy a collaborative working style.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
– Accurately process transactions in accordance with current finance procedures, regulations and policy.
– Participate in data management activities and identify and report on unusual transactions/data.
– Liaise with the Contact Centre, Accounts Payable, business users and other business units and their suppliers to provide information related to supplier master data and existing processes including any potential discrepancies.
– Perform data maintenance and data analysis function as required.
– Day to day activities typically includes actioning (on average) 30-40 UWL online requests to create or change supplier data, answering supplier related queries using Remedy incidents, phone calls and/or e-mails.
– At least 2-4 years of experience in supplier data management
– Strong verbal communication and cross-group collaboration skills
– Drives through ambiguity, self-motivated, thrives with minimal supervision
– Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
– Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including proficiency with complex pivot tables and data analysis functions.
– Understanding of master data governance and management concepts
– Strong client facing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Confident, takes ownership, willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
– Provide guidance and support to new and existing staff with regard to operating procedures and effective customer service.
– Experience with working in high volume transaction
– Supplier Master Data maintenance experience in SAP
– Preference will be given to anyone who already have relevant experience in SAP and posses required Excel skills (VLOOKUP,PIVOT etc.)
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Raid at [Apply online]
To be considered for the role click the ‘Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra’id Ahmad on …… . Please quote our job reference number: …… .