Do you love everything IT? Want to work for a consumer electronics website managing a product portfolio of over 5000 consumer electronics products?
Want to work for an Australian online success story with a relaxed and technical work environment?
Does your passion for IT have you always researching, blogging, and checking out the best products in the market? Would you like more creative freedom in positioning these products in the market?
An big competitor in IT online in Australia, they are a website dedicated to consumer electronics. They carry a wide selection of award winning brand-name products (such as Logitech, HP, Lenovo, Asus, Samsung, Toshiba, Gigabyte) with over 5000 products available in their inventory online. They are known for having the best online deals for gaming, flash, SSD, storage, networking, laptops and more. Due to great sales and success, they are expanding their product category and require a Product Manager in their Alexandria location.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible managing the lifecycle of the IT products online. You will be responsible for defining the product marketing strategy for the online information technology product suite through market analysis, competitor research, and tracking and reporting on key metrics (e.g. adoption, online conversion, customer satisfaction); and using these insights to drive business performance and product positioning online.
We are also hiring for an Appliances Product Manager – so please let us know if you would prefer this role!
– Managing the IT product portfolio through digital marketing
– Developing unique sales strategies to influence clients activities
– Creatively growing the product portfolio and brand presence in Australia
– Regularly researching competitors’ websites and updating pricing/banners
– Conducting market analysis using Google analytics and additional software to track product success
– Weekly reporting of key metrics and sales targets
– 2+ years experience in managing an IT product portfolio through online marketing
– Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
– A natural interest in consumer electronics, constantly researching, visiting blogs, gaming, checking out the competitors, etc.
– The ability to speak Mandarin is an asset, but not required of the role
– Close-knit small business where you’ll feel like a valued employee
– Free parking, Alexandria location
– Very independent role, share your creative marketing ideas
– Get discounts on your computer needs! (Great for a gamer)
– Yearly international vendor conference trip (South Africa, China, Japan, Britain have been past places)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to Sarah Stephenson in response to this ad by clicking Apply to this job below.
Northbridge IT Recruitment
9-13 Young Street Sydney
Mobile: …… (GMT + 10, email is however preferred)
Landline 02- …… (GMT +10)