The Company and Role
A mid-tier electrical contractor is looking to hire an Electrical Foreman to look after a multi million dollar project. This contractor looks after a range of projects from Commercial construction, Civil infrastructure, and Power installation.
They are looking for a dynamic foreman who has ambition to progress his career and move up the ranks. Ideally you will have at least two years experience in a similar sized business as a foreman.
As part of the management team you will be supervising 5/7 guys across one project, you will need to have experience across the following duties:
– Planning and procurement of equipment
– Scheduling of staff and project requirements
– Have experience running teams on multiple requirements
– Regular reporting into management
– Comfortable dealing with clients
This role is a mix of onsite management as well as office based, experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel and outlook) is a prerequisite. Experience using Simpro is advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a very well established contractor who have a strong pipeline of work with repeat clients. There is a generous package on offer which includes a vehicle and phone.
For more information please call Hollie Burt on …… or email; [Apply online]
INSELEC is a specialist Electrical labour hire business. We are currently experiencing a very high demand for electricians all over Perth. Please contact us through our website now at http://www.inselec.com.au for more opportunities
Our client is looking for an Industrial Electrician for an immediate start.
This Perth based role will be on a permanent, full-time employment contract
Ideally you will have experience working in either a water treatment, or an industrial environment and will be competent in undertaking a variety of tasks that include, but not limited to instrumentation, controls and switchboards.
If you have had experience with water treatment equipment, this would be advantageous but not essential.
– WA A Grade Electrical Licence
– Current C-Class drivers licence
– Construction Industry Training Card (White Card)
– Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously
– Can take direction and work well within small teams
– Demonstrated knowledge of best safe work practices
Powering your Success….
INSELEC strives to work with the best Electrical contractors by supporting and supplying the very best electrical candidates. INSELEC is passionate about supporting the electrical candidates within its team and assisting in finding great opportunities.
If the opportunity above sounds like it’s up your alley and would like to join the INSELEC team please click the “Apply for this Job” button now!
Electrical Project Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a tier one engineering and technology company. They are responsible for delivering a multi-billion dollar systems package on one of the largest railway projects ever to have been undertaken in Australia.
This state of the art project will be the first fully-automated rail system in the country and will encompass everything from control systems, to rolling stock, tunnel systems and signalling.
You will provide engineering expertise in the design, installation and assembly of the project and to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of the project.
– Assessment of risks and hazards involved in tasks, and methods to manage the hazards to prevent incidents, injury and damage
– Coordination of all works and approvals to successfully delivery the works safely, on program and within budgets
– Direct labour and procurement / subcontractor / contracts management
– Proactive stakeholder engagement and management for these works to meet the project KRAs, schedule and scope of works
– Develop plans to mitigate delays and clearly articulate to construction team for actioning
– Provides a focal point for all technical based queries for associated sub suppliers
– Tertiary Electrical Engineering Qualification
– Similar experience as a Project Engineer in a large-scale construction environment.
– Strong communication skills including strong negotiation, influencing and team building skills
– Contractor supervisory experience
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australias major engineering companies and begin your career development on Sydneys flagship infrastructure project.
To discuss the position in detail please contact George Hvid:
[Apply online] / ……
This family owned electrical contractor with a successful history of delivering and exceeding client expectations is now looking for a suitably qualified electrical estimator to join their expanding team.
If you are looking for a secure and stable work environment in a company that has demonstrated long term development and career opportunities not just “lip service” then this could be for you!
You will be estimating projects across electrical, data, communications and security within health, education, commercial high rise, defence, public infrastructure, retail and large mixed-use developments in a close-knit team environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
Reviewing plans and specifications
Preparation of proposals and completing detailed take-offs
Providing value based engineering solutions
Coordinating layout, material and manpower
Attending project meetings
Estimating electrical bids for public and private projects utilising computer based estimation software to create a bid that meets the plans and specifications for the client.
Communicating, negotiating and continue building relationships with the clients.
Preparation of contractual reviews, including producing long lead bills of materials and data entry for verification by the engineering project team.
Coordinating various phases of the projects to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
We are interested in speaking to experienced estimators within the Queensland market who can demonstrate a stable work history and experience within the electrical construction/engineering sector.
If you are looking to join a business that provides real leadership, mentoring, training and professional development then call me now to find out more!
An experienced estimator requiring greater stimulation and autonomy will thrive in this role!
Please submit your resume and a detailed cover letter outlining your experience, or call James Hancock, Ricerca Executive …… or email [Apply online]
A tier one electrical contractor has recently picked up a large project in Sydney CBD. Typically they work across the commercial construction, health care and data centre markets.
This project is due to kick off at the end of the month and is due to last about 12 months.
You will be working alongside the project team in the head office and then on-site, producing Drawings and Documentation with Revit MEP. You will report directly to the BIM manager and have lots of support but you will need to be able to work autonomously. Applicants with contractor experience is a preference however strong consultancy experience will also be considered.
In order to be successful you will need the following skills:
– At least 7 years building services experience
– A minimum 3 years using Revit MEP
– Experience in coordination and clash detection with Navisworks
– Produce high quality installation standard drawings
– Experience working in an onsite position
This is a great opportunity to join a tier one contractor working on an icon project that will look great on your resume. You will also be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate for 12 months.
For more information please contact David Thompson on …… or email [Apply online]