Our client is an international brand name in the world of business to business sales and office products. They have a global presence and sell a wide range of office products into numerous commercial organisations across Australia. This role is working in their growing, commercial furniture team and they are looking for a hungry, energetic, dynamic, business developer to join their NSW Sales force.
The role will see you targeting SME/ blue chip corporate clients and builders with the aim of securing sales for commercial furniture products. You will speak to a variety of decision makers with these clients and will work on varied refurbishment and new build fit outs. You will have strong administrative support to make your life easier and the role will suit a friendly corporate furniture sales executive with superb relationship building skills, the ability to plan a call cycle and manage a varied client base.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
– 5 years + B2B furniture sales experience.
– Passion for sales and marketing and building new relationships.
– Knowledge of commercial furniture & related products and solution selling.
– Strong drive, energy, personality and desire to make a success of the role.
– Solid organisational skills and previous territory management experience.
– Superb communication and presentation skills.
Whats In It For You
In return we can offer you a long-term career opportunity with a global business. The salary package is NEG $100k + fully maintained vehicle + tools of trade + bonus. The role will offer opportunities for advancement for the successful candidate. Dont miss out!!