At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by inte
ational brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Due to the continuous success of our ANZ operations, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join our Perth office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate graduate who is looking to work in a high-performing team on diverse and amazing projects. You’ll work in a team with a great culture along with the possibility of progressing your career in a top-tier engineering consultancy.
– Carry out assigned project and design work as delegated in support of technical and commercial standards
– Undertake engineering design and documentation for our current projects
– Communicate effectively with inte
al stakeholders, team members and peers
To be successful in the role you will:
– Possess a genuine interest in pursuing a career in the building services industry
– Have relevant tertiary qualifications relating to a Mechanical Engineering Degree
– Have an ability to prioritise work and work to meet multiple deadlines Have some experience with working in REVIT or an interest in lea
ing REVIT MEP
– Have some experience with working with IES thermal modelling software or an interest in lea
– Have 1-2 years post-graduate experience (highly desirable but not essential)
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channeling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow’s challenges.
Express your interest by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.