Applications open: Immediately
Hours: 24-36+ hours per week
Stipend: $40.00 p/week
Type: Marketing Inte
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120hr part time inte
ships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
Industry Placements Australia operates on “fee for success” model meaning you don’t pay a cent until you are happily in your dream inte
About our Client
Our client is a Melbou
e based training institute that specialises in professional training and career development. They are currently looking for an inte
to join our marketing/advertising team to participate in various stages of our marketing campaigns, career events and fairs.
As part of the placements, the successful applicant will receive:
– Daily travel & meal allowance
– Professional reference upon completion
– Study credits (students must determine this with their tertiary provider)
Some of the projects & activities you could expect as part of your role include:
– Assist with social media advertising and marketing promotional activities.
– Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
– Develop new marketing campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients needs
– Assist with planning and implementation of marketing offers, promotions and campaigns
– Assist with inte
al and exte
al workshops, expos, talks, networking events, activities etc.
– Enter contact information into contact management systems (Salesforce)
– Assist in administrative tasks / reception duties
Qualities that will help you in this role:
– Tertiary business or marketing student/recent grad
– Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
– Ability to multi-task and take initiative
– Hardworking and dedicated outlook
– Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this inte
ship, the candidate must be:
– Students or graduates welcome
– Willingness to lea
– Attention to detail
– Hours negotiable (2-3 days per week)
Applicants please attach your current resume and covering letter.
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume and covering letter to apply for this role and send applications to: [Apply online].
Please note, on successful placement into this role, a $699 + GST administration fee is payable to Industry Placements Australia.
Interest free student payment plans are available.
Industry Placements Australia