Most established automotive group of dealerships in Sydney is inviting Automotive Technicians, with strong diagnostics skills and experience, to join their Service team.
Both local and inte
ational candidates currently onshore will be given priority. 457 work visa sponsorship available to outstanding candidates.
You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing and repairing specialised car makes according to dealer and manufacturer’s standards, as well as customers’ quality expectations, assisting the Workshop Controller in overseeing apprentices on the job, coordinating requirements with Parts Interpreter, and helping out Service Advisors with customers’ technical conce
s whenever needed from time to time.
– Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology or its Australian equivalent trade qualification
– Specific car make training certification is highly regarded i.e. VW Certified Diagnostic Technician
– Current NSW Motor Vehicle Tradesperson’s Certificate/License, or at least eligible to apply for one
– At least 5 years’ post-apprenticeship work experience; maintaining and repairing any one or more of the following car makes: Volkswagen, Audi, and/or Mercedes Benz
– Excellent diagnostic skills and ability to consistently achieve efficiency targets
– Valid NSW or inte
ational driver’s license
– High motivation to excel in challenging work situations
– Strong customer focus and receptiveness to new lea
– Positive teamwork orientation and outstanding work ethic
– Competitive pay and benefits package
– Supportive and friendly teamwork environment
– Regular training and career development opportunities
– 457 work visa sponsorship available for the most suitable inte
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please apply here or directly email your updated resume to [Apply online], quoting “Automotive Technician, Job Ref 1615322”, and indicating your current and expected pay, as well as your visa status (if not Australian citizen/PR).
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 457 visa.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit http://www.konnecting.com website.