– Seeking Junior, Mid, and Senior level Lawyers
– Mid and First tier firms with ‘blue chip’ clients
– Competitive Remuneration | Leading Practice groups
Brisbane CBD Firms looking for Lawyers to join their successful teams. These opportunities are career exacting moves:
1. JUNIOR CONSTRUCTION LAWYER | 1 TO 3 YEAR PAE
– THE ROLE: Due to growth, an opportunity has become available for an experienced junior construction lawyer to join the team on a permanent basis
– THE FIRM: It is in a specialist boutique firm with respected Partners. This firm has a construction team where you will gain experience to back-end matters.
– THE WORK: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of back-end construction litigation as well as BCIPA; Security of payment advice, claims responses, reviews and enforcement; and QBCC licensing issues. Work mix will include preparing pleadings, statements, correspondence as well as participating in alte
ative dispute resolution and court appearances.
– The Candidate: This role is perfect for a junior lawyer with at least one year’s experience under their belt, who is passionate about construction and ready to progress their career in this direction.
– THE BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced partner plus a genuine path for growth and development of your career.
2. CONSTRUCTION LITIGATION LAWYER | NATIONAL FIRM | 5+ YEAR PAE
– THE ROLE: Experienced Construction Litigation Lawyer
– THE FIRM: Large National firm with top quality clients. Their construction team is led by experienced and talented Partners with a broad range of experience across the construction space.
– THE WORK: If successful, you will be provided the opportunity to interact directly with a range of clients across relevant industries and handle complex back-end construction matters such as pursuing and defending claims under construction contracts including variations, prolongation claims/extensions of time, liquidated damages, construction defects, indemnity issues and design flaws, various project disputes; and contract risk management.
– THE CANDIDATE: If you come from a well-recognised firm or mid-tier practice and have between 5 – 8 years of post-admission experience APPLY NOW!
– THE BENEFITS: Our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, coupled with the opportunity to work within a workplace that boasts a truly enjoyable, open and friendly culture. You will be a valued team member from day one!
3. FRONT END CONSTRUCTION LAWYER | 3+ PAE
– THE FIRM: National firm with a strong reputation attracting Australia’s most successful and innovative organisations as clients.
– THE WORK: Work will include private and public sector stakeholders on large construction and PPP/infrastructure projects (road, rail, defence, energy and resources, telecommunications, industrial, residential, retail, health, tourism and education).
– THE CANDIDATE: We are looking for someone with 3- 7 years PAE. You will need experience in front-end construction matters and have a passion for the industry.
– THE BENEFITS: This is a firm that is continuing to grow and your salary package will also reflect this. They also have great leave entitlements and other benefits!
4. FRONT END CONSTRUCTION | SENIOR ASSOCIATE LEVEL | TOP-TIER FIRM
– THE ROLE: Having recently won a number of construction projects, our client needs another front-end specialist to join their team.
– THE FIRM: This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do. Their construction team works with some of the most significant contract mining projects in the Asia-Pacific region for public and private participants.
– THE WORK: The successful candidate will service a solid pipeline of high-profile complex projects, advising on all aspects of major infrastructure, construction, engineering and contract mining projects.
– THE CANDIDATE: Apply if you are between 4 and 8 years PAE with a strong background in infrastructure projects and front-end construction law. We have a preference for previous top or mid-tier lawyers who are driven and enjoy mentoring junior team members.
– THE BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to contribute to major projects and cutting-edge legal matters, taking your career to the next level. This is a global firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
Law Staff can assist you in moving on from your current role by allowing you to apply in confidence. Apply now!
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alte
atively quote Ref: 1755933 and email your Resume to either:
– Craig Ashton-Sward – [Apply online]
– Bianca Calder – [Apply online]
If these role are not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane ……