As a on call casual Merchandiser at CROSSMARK, you will be primarily executing Planograms within grocery retailers. Relief work merchandising a range of products from leading brands, including DVDs, magazines, books, groceries and hardware is also available.
On Call Casual hours
Monday – Friday (3-5 day availability required)
The territory includes but is not limited to: Marrickville and surrounding suburbs
– Execute planograms
– Create Point-of-Sale displays
– Ensure product is stocked and neatly displayed
– Ensure pricing and ticketing is correct
– Report back on the day’s work, uploading photos
– Previous merchandising experience, preferred
– Grocery Retail experience, preferred
– Knowledge of Planograms
– The confidence and ability to communicate and build rapport with people
– A sound knowledge of IT, including the ability to upload photos
– Strong time management skills, positive attitude and a commitment to excellence
– A reliable vehicle & valid drivers license
As a Casual Merchandiser for CROSSMARK, we can offer ongoing training and support, the opportunity to work with global brands, a range of benefits, flexible working hours and endless opportunities for growth!
CROSSMARK has been active in Australia for over 25 years, we are Australias largest retail sales and marketing services provider. We have a national field team of nearly 2500 associates and growing every day, last year we successfully completed nearly 1 million store calls across the country. Please see our website for more details http://www.crossmark.com.au
Interested? If you would like to build your merchandising career with CROSSMARK, please submit your resume by using the apply button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone by our Recruitment Team. Wed like to thank all other candidates for their interest and wish you well in your job search.