Are you a Retail Leader with high level strategic and operational skills?
At Porter Davis, we believe that new homes are the foundation for great dreams. We stand to respect, protect and nurture those dreams.
To further enhance our customers experience, we opened our World of Style Design Centre in August 2014. Designed to excite, stimulate and engage, the showroom pays homage to the cool industrial history of the building while bringing World of Style to life in ways that allows our customers to bring it into their homes.
We now have a new and incredibly exciting opportunity for a Group Manager, World of Style Design to plan, execute and manage the growth and strategic direction of the business. Your focus will be on driving successful Operational and Retail outcomes while playing a pivotal role in supporting people, performance and culture.
Key responsibilities of your role will include:
– Developing World Of Style strategy (Operations and Retail)
– Identify and deliver Service Level Agreement management to Porter Davis
– Workforce planning, embedding a unique and uniformed culture and engagement plan within the team Connection and collaboration with broader stakeholders within Porter Davis
– Exploring business opportunities with appropriate feasibility and project plans
– Establishing and driving a high performance service excellence culture ( and continuous improvement plans based on customer experience and feedback)
– Manage procurement processes and all contract management and negotiations
Were looking for a talented and experienced Retail Leader with a minimum of 5yrs+ leading a significant and successful commercial/ retail business.
Key skills & experience required:
– Minimum of 5 years senior retail leadership experience (operational and strategic)
– Business or Marketing Degree (or equivalent) highly desirable
– Centre/Showroom Management background
– Outstanding commercial acumen and insight in the retail space
– Strong Operations background process improvement, first time quality, efficiency
– People, Project & Change Management experience
– Stakeholder engagement and contract negotiation skills
– Ability to develop relationships, with the gravitas to influence and present at all levels of the business and represent the business externally
This is a key leadership position within the Porter Davis business, one which will allow the successful candidate to set the future direction of World of Style. Its a high profile role, linking in to all levels of Senior Management and Executive Leadership.
Why would you want to work anywhere else?