Only About Children (Oac) has over 40 Early Education and Preschool campuses for 0-5 year olds with many more in development throughout Sydney and Melbou
e. This is no ordinary childcare. At Oac, we offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today’s families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking. Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for families for all general and administration related issues (not sales related). This includes triaging phone calls and inbox management as well as answering general billing and administrative enquiries, solving parent issues with OAC Connect (online family app), and triage of complaints and general operational support.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate, happy, knowledgeable and approachable. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families. Our success relies on you. Passionate professionals who can work as a team.
Qualifications & Experience
– 2+ years of operations or customer service experience, and may possess relevant tertiary qualifications.
– Experience in delivering impeccable customer/stakeholder service
– Experience in cross functional / department collaboration
Skills & Abilities
– Sound product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Must have advanced skills at communicating to families and dealing with complaints management
– Strong Administrative skills and time management skills
– Motivated to achieve and exceed customer expectations
– High organisational and attention to detail skills
– Managing multiple tasks and to adhere to strict deadlines
– Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
– A quick lea
er of new technology and processes
– Ability to adapt to change well
– Intermediate to advanced computer skills
Ideally this would suit an individual who has previously worked in a customer facing call centre, or a role that truly is committed to putting the customer first and problem solving issues.
Oacs focus is to place the child and the family at the heart of the business as such this role will be to understand and empathise with families and ensure that issues are resolved and responded to in a timely manner. Understanding of childcare would be an asset.
If youre interested in this position simply apply online now.