Our client is a National company who specialize in the Oil & Gas and Defence markets, Their main areas of support and servicing is in fabrication and engineering of mining and shipping.
We are currently seeking experienced Painter Blasters for current opportunities in our Henderson workshop.
* Be competent in airless/conventional spray & abrasive blasting
* Workshop experience is favourable
* Valid White Card/Construction Card
* Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in industrial painting and blasting is essential
* Flexible to work a full time week plus overtime Mon – Saturday.
* Ongoing work opportunities for committed and enthusiastic individuals with competitive rates of pay.
* Expanding portfolio of diverse work across multiple industries in a range of national locations
* Ongoing career development opportunities
* Developing systems, processes and procedures
* Experienced and supportive senior management team
Please apply directly to this advertisement.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide,
with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions
across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Executive and Scientific divisions.