Are you a driven and experienced Quantity Surveyor, ready to undertake a new challenge that offers the occasional chance of travel throughout North and East Australia?
A national restoration contractor, have a firm foot-hold in the market and pride themselves on maintaining and delivering the highest calibre of service to a rapidly growing list of clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a supportive and trusting environment for a great brand.
– Brisbane based with some interstate travel required
– Project co-ordination, management and site requirements
– Working across multiple sectors from Residential to commercial and refurbishment projects all over Australia
– Required to evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals, adapting to the needs of a diverse selection of clients
– Prepare tendering documentation, advise architects and engineers on the cost implications of different construction methods and choice of materials
Qualification and Experience:
– Proven track record of working on time and on budget
– Possess a Quantity Surveying-related degree
– Experienced working on all stages of the project life cycle (pre and post contract)
– Confident and Knowledgeable
– Be able to use your own initiative to finding solutions for your clients
– In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, benefits package and on-the-job training
– Work for an industry leader – well known in property
– Fantastic office culture
– Diverse and face paced role
How To Apply:
Please hit apply now or call Holly Priest or Mark Johnson on …… for more information. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Please note we can only accept candidates who have the full legal right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
About the Client for the Quantity Surveyor Role:
My client is a well established Consultancy with offices throughout Australia and Asia. Due to expected growth and new projects awarded they are looking to take on a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
My client requires a Quantity Surveyor with ideally 5 years post graduate experience who has a few years experience with a PQS background in Australia.
About the candidate for the Quantity Surveyor Role:
The successful applicant will be someone who is looking for a change of tempo from their current job, seeking long term career progression where they can develop their career and progress within the company as it continues to thrive.
To be considered for the role of Quantity Surveyor you will have:
– A degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management or similar
– Ideally have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor with specific experience in Risk Analysis, Preparation of Financial Reports,
– Excellent Construction sector wiithin Health, education and gove
– Experience in preparation of BoQ’s and able to produce quick estimates
– Strong PC skills & an Analytical mind
– Good understanding and practical knowledge of reading and interpreting building plans
– Experience using BuildSoft & Cost X Estimating Software
This company wants to invest in someone who wants to progress in their career as a Quantity Surveyor and develop themselves professionally. They have a great working environment and invest heavily in their people.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in finding out more about this role and the company, please send your Covering Letter & Resume to [Apply online] or call Martin on …… for a confidential discussion.
The details included in this ad are a guide and we will consider applications from all candidates who have the requisite skills for the role
SSA Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability