Our client is an iconic brand, with a high growth strategy, providing a broad range of online retail services.
A game changer in the market, they offer an excellent environment in terms of team culture, leadership and training, where you have the ability to fast track your career. They only hire top performers and as such, you get to surround yourself with a people at the top of their game, allowing you and your career to flourish.
Exciting opportunity exists for a Sales Manager – Merchants to manage a team of around 7 telephone based Account Manager’s, focused on new business. Your team will be contacting a range of merchandisers and suppliers and sign them up to the service.
You will guide and mentor the team, responsible for recruitment, training, mentoring and ensuring that they have the right tools to enable them to reach their targets.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering new business growth and maximising revenue generation across selected product families, with full accountability for team performance and achieving business and financial objectives.
You will be highly analytical, with the ability to utilise sales and traffic data to identify opportunities and to help customers succeed. You will determine the potential of accounts and work with a range of inte
al stakeholders such as category to drive successful outcomes.
You will also have the opportunity to work on projects that will allow you to very quickly up skill and take your career to the next level
There will be a clear career path for high performers
The responsibilities of this role include:
– Manage and develop a team of up to 2-8 Telephone Account Managers to deliver new business
– Growth objectives – achieve business and financial objectives in selected categories
– Opportunities – identify opportunities to improve the business for all customers through scalable solutions and manage the roll-out of these solutions
– Act as the country lead for critical Account Management programs – presenting on performance (Quarterly Business Reviews), driving consistency
– Analyse – conduct deep dives to understand root causes of team performance and actions to accelerate growth
– Stakeholders – work closely with Category teams to identify category specific growth opportunities, presenting at Category monthly business reviews
– Improvement – identify and manage projects to improve customer experience, working closely with inte
al and exte
To be considered for the role you must have:
– Degree qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Technology or similar required, Post-graduate education highly desirable
– At least 5-7 years of experience in management consulting, product management or sales management
– Successful track record in people management skills – mentoring, coaching and training
– Top notch written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts simply
– Strong analytical skills (including advanced excel and database analysis), with the ability to problem solve using the data effectively
– Project management experience with the ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
– Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
– Commercially savvy, highly organised and results oriented
– Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
– Customer focus, using creativity and initiative
– Experience in retail and/or a technology / eCommerce business preferred but not essential
This is a rare and outstanding opportunity to join the organisation at a time of significant change and growth, providing you with a front row seat to drive your career forward
All successful candidates will be subject to full criminal history and background checks
To be considered for the role send your details to [Apply online] or call ……
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the role