Luxury Watch Sales Executive An opportunity has arisen for a sales professional to join the team at MAD & Associates Australia. MAD & Associates defines itself by its core values of Friendship, Knowledge & Commitment. A belief system that is built on respect, trust & understanding of our environment. Coupled with a dedication to performance, MAD & Associates is a driven brand management company, that ensures enhanced value and brand visibility across its entire portfolio and regions. We are looking for: An independent and autonomous professional Someone who is customer focussed with a strong selling style Sales experience A person with a mature and positive attitude with immaculate presentation, that is dedicated to devoling their business territory. You do not need a background in watches, we understand that sometimes people are ready for a change. However, you will need to become proficient in order to succeed in this role. This role can offer you: A diverse brand portfolio Flexible working conditions – 22.5hrs per week $24,000 super commissions Additional benefits include: mobile, laptop & car allowance (the successful applicant must have their own car) To apply for this job, email your cover letter and resume to Melinda Mestre – melindamadassociates.com.au
Our client is a world leader in producing some of the biggest events in management solutions and business services to clientele across the globe. Their reputation attracts keynote speakers of the highest caliber, as well as industry heavyweights to attend their events.
They are currently going through a massive growth phase and are therefore seeking enthusiastic self-starters, with events experience OR someone who would love the opportunity to work in events!
What will you be doing?
Working with a fun-loving, high-energy team, you will manage existing accounts as well as confidently hunt for new business. You will be used to working to deadlines, as these sponsorship and delegate roles must be filled prior to the actual events.
These events are focused on It, Technology and people & culture, just to name a few, so interest in these areas would be a plus!
This role would suit someone who is keen to inspire, educate, and further develop global executive networks. And make a lot of money doing it.
What will be expected of you:
At least 1 – 2 years B2B Event Sales Experience
Excellent communication skills
Hungry and driven to hit targets and ea
Most importantly, be energetic and hungry to grow with the company!
A generous base salary of up to $65K + super + comms, and achievable 6-figure OTEs. Agents are currently ea
ing between $120K – $140K in their first year!
Also work closely with management, receiving the benefit of on the job training, and travel to and from inte
Apply ASAP as an offer will be made WITHIN A WEEK of interviewing to the right candidate.
For information please call Neil on …… or email [Apply online]
About the Role
As the Sales Administration Manager, you will lead your team of Technical Specialists and coordinate the after-sales production process at all stages, from vehicle order through to delivery to the customer.
About the Company
The company is the largest independent commercial vehicle distributor in Australia, and are part of a greater global network. They are dedicated to their customers in the transport, mining and freight haulage industry. Now is your chance to be part of a growing company who value their staff as the key to success.
* Liaise with vendors, contrators & dealers to coordinate pre-delivery modifications for multiple heavy vehicles at once.
* Implement systems & processes for continuous improvement of delivery timeframes.
* Oversee & guide team tasks, ensure efficiency of processes.
Skills & Experience
* Tertiary qualification in Business or relevant field.
* Manage relationships, and customer database, to ensure efficient sales & delivery of product.
* Demonstrated leadership capability.
* Familiar with Heavy Vehicle Industry will be highly regarded.
* Excellent communication & organization skills.
This highly engaging and diverse role requires a leader with determination and focus to ensure the best outcome for you team, with a goal of delivering the best services to your customers.
Our client is an iconic brand, with a high growth strategy, providing a broad range of online retail services.
A game changer in the market, they offer an excellent environment in terms of team culture, leadership and training, where you have the ability to fast track your career. They only hire top performers and as such, you get to surround yourself with a people at the top of their game, allowing you and your career to flourish.
Exciting opportunity exists for a Sales Manager – Merchants to manage a team of around 7 telephone based Account Manager’s, focused on new business. Your team will be contacting a range of merchandisers and suppliers and sign them up to the service.
You will guide and mentor the team, responsible for recruitment, training, mentoring and ensuring that they have the right tools to enable them to reach their targets.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering new business growth and maximising revenue generation across selected product families, with full accountability for team performance and achieving business and financial objectives.
You will be highly analytical, with the ability to utilise sales and traffic data to identify opportunities and to help customers succeed. You will determine the potential of accounts and work with a range of inte
al stakeholders such as category to drive successful outcomes.
You will also have the opportunity to work on projects that will allow you to very quickly up skill and take your career to the next level
There will be a clear career path for high performers
The responsibilities of this role include:
– Manage and develop a team of up to 2-8 Telephone Account Managers to deliver new business
– Growth objectives – achieve business and financial objectives in selected categories
– Opportunities – identify opportunities to improve the business for all customers through scalable solutions and manage the roll-out of these solutions
– Act as the country lead for critical Account Management programs – presenting on performance (Quarterly Business Reviews), driving consistency
– Analyse – conduct deep dives to understand root causes of team performance and actions to accelerate growth
– Stakeholders – work closely with Category teams to identify category specific growth opportunities, presenting at Category monthly business reviews
– Improvement – identify and manage projects to improve customer experience, working closely with inte
al and exte
To be considered for the role you must have:
– Degree qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Technology or similar required, Post-graduate education highly desirable
– At least 5-7 years of experience in management consulting, product management or sales management
– Successful track record in people management skills – mentoring, coaching and training
– Top notch written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts simply
– Strong analytical skills (including advanced excel and database analysis), with the ability to problem solve using the data effectively
– Project management experience with the ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
– Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
– Commercially savvy, highly organised and results oriented
– Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
– Customer focus, using creativity and initiative
– Experience in retail and/or a technology / eCommerce business preferred but not essential
This is a rare and outstanding opportunity to join the organisation at a time of significant change and growth, providing you with a front row seat to drive your career forward
All successful candidates will be subject to full criminal history and background checks
To be considered for the role send your details to [Apply online] or call ……
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the role
This highly established and family orientated organisation are currently seeking talented and outgoing Customer Service Representatives to join a high performing team specialising in the after-sales department.
This position will see you report directly to the Customer Service Supervisor and become responsible for providing high quality service and support to their Consumers, Retail Partners and Account Executives.
This is a Permanent Full time opportunity based out of their Padstow Head Office, and will be remunerated by a highly competitive salary.
Your duties will include:
– Receive all orders from retail partners via phone, email or EDI
– Accurate entry of orders into system
– Answer order enquires in timely manner
– Problem solve any order issues, working with different stakeholders to find a solution
– Timely processing of returned goods, credit and/or warranty claims
– Be a SME on company’s product range
– Provide recommendations for to improve team procedures and efficiencies
To be considered, you will be:
– Experienced within Customer Service either via telephone or face to face
– Proven experience meeting and exceeding KPI’s
– SALES experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Highly organized with strong attention to detail
– Strong adaptability with technology Desirable background in Debt Collection or similar field
To be considered, please submit your resume immediately using the ‘apply’ button or alternatively email
-Please note only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted-
– Very attractive benefits
– Awarded Australia’s Top 25 Best Places to Work in 2016
– Providing administrative support to our award winning service
– An entry role – that for the right person, will be a launching pad for career growth into other departments
You will join a high growth, high expectation environment at Employsure where one of our primary values is around treating the Client as King. For the right person, this role will be a launch pad into other opportunities within the business to help develop their career. You will be joining a market leader and awarded one of the best places to work Australia.
In this role, there will be a variety of administrative tasks from reporting and data integrity through to client interactions. You will be able to adhere to process and ensure that tasks are completed to a high level in the timelines set. Your focus on the smaller details will be paramount and will ensure you are successful in this role.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, half yearly conferences, state of the art offices in prime location, every day breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
– Provision of timely and accurate reports
– Maintaining inte
al databases and processing all new client contracts
– Responding to inbound queries from inte
al and exte
– Travel bookings
– Assist our sales team with ad hoc tasks
The right person will have:
– administration experience will be highly regarded
– keen attention to detail
– intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel experience
– strong prioritisation experience
– excellent coordination skills
– confident communicator with all level of stakeholders
– ability to work independently and as part of a team, and be able to follow process and procedure
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to empower every business to succeed by setting solid foundations, starting with fair and safe workplaces. Employsure works directly with employers to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with an outstanding capacity for ea
ings. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
Employsure is part of the Peninsula Group and continues to be one of the fastest growing professional services companies in Australia. This is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian market.
Become a part of our exciting jou
ey. Apply now.
Here is an exceptional opportunity for a driven Sales Representative looking to progress within an organisation.
The Company is an Apple Authorised Service Provider with over three decades of experience repairing every model of Apple products, it also delivers exceptional IT services to all sectors including Education, Corporate, Retail and Gove
The IT Sales Representative will be representing the company across Weste
We need someone who can communicate with teachers, business managers and principles at schools, and also possess commercial knowledge.
The role and responsibilities include:
– Expected to have prior working experience within the corporate and the educational IT sectors.
– Previously worked in a sales capacity and have willingness to lea
– Expected to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth by effectively selling the companys products and/or related services.
– Maintain existing relationships with clients while driving new business
– Building rapport, explaining the benefits of the product and closing a sale.
Skills and experience required:
– Confident and authoritative speaker.
– Energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated person.
– A willingness to lea
– Strong presentation skills.
– A genuine desire to make sales and close deal.
– Great organisational and time management skills.
To register your interest please send your resume via the links provided.
We are actively seeking an, experienced project sales consultant to join a dynamic and innovative agency in the residential development sector. My client is an investment firm helping both local and international clients invest in the Perth residential sector. The role would see the successful applicant working across some flagship projects in Perth; it is a very client facing role and you will be responsible for managing both local and international clients and converting the leads into sales.
The ideal candidate will:
Have extensive experience in either high-end agency or off-plan, project sales.
Successful applicants will be well-presented, articulate and professional
Natural salesmanship and confidence are essential
Sound understanding of the Perth property market.
A current real estate registration essential
Main responsibilities will include:
Proactively follow up leads and manage the sales process
Develop and maintain client relationships to encourage repeat business
Offer guidance and advise to assist clients in their investments
Attending and being involved in launches
Servicing all incoming buyer enquiries received on projects
Managing external agent relationships and referrals
Apply below in strict confidence, call Ryan Taylor on …… for a confidential chat or email your resume to [Apply online]
About The Company:
This innovative & exciting new company are making a huge impression in the Victorian Market. They have opportunities for hungry and established energetic Real Estate Sales Consultants looking shake up the REAL ESTATE NORM!
They have taken away the most time consuming part of a Sales Agent working day Cold Calling & Door Knocking. Allow you to concentrate on the fun stuff! Listing and Selling!
– $90,000 SALARY Package OTE $120K – $140K
– Leads generated to you through Digital Marketing
– Online Platform –
– On-Going Support And Structure Provided
– Ability to grow in the company as a Sales Manager
– No Cold Calling or Door Knocking
Skills & Experience:
– Residential Real Estate Sales Experience Is A Must!
– Ability To Work Autonomously!
**In order to be considered for this role you must hold your Agents Rep, a current driver’s licence and reliable car**
Please call Matthew Franke on …… for more information or email your CV to [Apply online] All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
The Sales Manager (Hunter) will be a self-starter with similar experience in another sales driven environment. With a firm knowledge of the commercial processes and CPM (Corporate Performance Management) software, you will have the knowledge paired with the correct sales ability to motivate and achieve the best results from sales executives.
What you will do
– Acquire new sales and achieve sales target
You are commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive. You have the ability to lead and motivate your colleagues. You have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
– Strong experience in enterprise software sales (CPM – Corporate Performance Management) and strong domain knowledge in at least a few verticals.
– Ability to deliver outstanding results within a very short time.
– Good communication skills – to be able to comprehend the needs and requirements of customers and to propose the most appropriate solution after discussion with internal functions such as R&D, Implementation team etc.
– Good presenter and be comfortable for various levels of engagements (one-to-one, large group and C-level etc.). A good command of one or more regional languages will be advantageous.
– Strong negotiator at various organizational levels
– Meticulous , Highly Committed and Disciplined
– Strong follow-up skills
– Able to work under tight timelines and pressure
– Enjoy meeting people and networking
– A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world
– Stable employment with an attractive salary
– Working in a challenging international environment
– We invest in your personal and professional growth
– Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other