Our client is an industry leader company within the fresh and chilled food market, supplied through major retailers Australia wide.
We are looking for experienced warehouse workers available to work Monday to Saturday, ongoing position.
ing shifts: 5am to 2pm
oon Shifts: 2pm to 9pm
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT!
Your duties will include, however not limited to:
– Store Work
– Maintaining stock levels and rotating stock in the chillers and freezer
– Receiving – Loading and unloading trucks
– Strapping and Stacking boxes (15-25 kg)
– Manual Handling (Up to 20kg)
– Undertake a number of daily and weekly safety and CMP audits in accordance with identified timeframes
– Cleaning in your work area
We are looking for people who are:
– Fit and healthy (Heavy lifting, repetitive movements)
– Able work in a cold/chilled work place
– Able to work in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
– Enjoy team work
– Demonstrate passion for food
– Safe working history
If this sounds like you, please continue by clicking on Apply or send your resume to [Apply online].
Only suitable applicants for this role will be contacted for an interview.