You’ll be working around railway, can also include general labouring duties, anything from site cleans, demolition, jack hammering, using all sorts of different hand and power tools. The work may involve demolition and remedial services, and requires experience with various power tools and a good understanding of safety to work.
We have a number of reputable construction companies specializing in stunning mode
and traditional new builds, top end residential renovations and multi-residential developments in Sydney’s inner city suburbs.They require reliable and experienced people to work on a commercial construction project.
Our culture: People love working with Dragon because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced labourers.
Why work for Dragon:
– Working with some of the best clients
– Job security
– No more taking your timesheet with you to job sites.
What you need:
– Relevant Site Experience
– RISI/RIW Ticket
– Certified White card
– Strong work ethic and initiative on the job
– Passport for Visa purposes (unless Citizen/PR)
Think you’re a good fit for the role and ready to shine? Send over your resume to [Apply online] or you can give Aaron a direct call/text on …… to secure an interview and a chance to start ASAP!
Are you looking for something more financially rewarding?
Would you love to be able to work when you want, from where you want?
Have you always wanted to work for yourself and be your own boss?
We are looking for motivated mums who want to be self-employed and work part-time or full-time from home in their own online business. Our company is in the popular personal growth industry and provides advanced leadership and success education as well as a lucrative executive level self-employment opportunity for qualified candidates.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Your own lifestyle business with genuine work-life balance
– Six figure plus income potential with profits up to $8,000 per sale
– Freedom to work from home or take your business with you anywhere
– Be your own boss and choose your own hours
– A proven step-by-step system that is simple to follow
– Full training and support from successful Australians
– Established global company in a flourishing, recession proof industry
– Not MLM
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
– Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys working autonomously
– Professional manner and positive attitude
– Big thinker looking to make an executive level income
– Strong ambition to have your own business and lifestyle freedom
– High achiever looking for genuine work-life balance
– Well spoken, good communicator who likes helping others
Take your professional, personal and financial results to the next level while enjoying all the benefits of a work-from-home lifestyle. If you are highly motivated, love learning new things and developing your skills, have a desire for success and the ability to follow a simple business system, apply online today.
Online application can be made at: http://www.SelfEmployedMums.com/lifestyle
Or click the APPLY NOW button.
This is an exciting time for legal secretaries to explore their options of working closer to home! It’s not only CBD law firms that are busy, but it’s firms all over Melbou
e so contact us to see if we can help you cut your commute in half and obtain some work/life balance!
Exciting opportunities we are ACTIVELY working on are:
– Commercial Legal Secretary – Sth Easte
– Litigation legal Secretary – Sth Easte
– Property Legal Secretary – Easte
and Bayside suburbs
– Wills & Probate Clerk – Easte
– Conveyancing Clerk – all Metropolitan areas
To be successful, you will have previous experience working as a legal secretary or law clerk in one of the above practice areas. You will also be highly motivated, have strong technical skills teamed with excellent communication skills. Your pro-active attitude and flexibility will also be welcomed.
This is now the perfect time for legal secretaries to explore opportunities working closer to home – do not delay in expressing your interest!!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alte
atively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Ruggieri on …… or email your CV to [Apply online]
A fast-growing enterprise software company on the GC is currently making some major waves in their industry and are looking to expand their team. They have a number of product offerings that are undergoing major upgrades as well as incoming greenfields projects so there’s exciting work to be done and great people to do it with.
Stack-wise, you will need to be familiar with:
– .NET, ASP.NET MVC and especially ASP.NET WebAPI
– CI/CD tools and principles
It’ll also be awesome if you’ve had experience with:
– Angular and/or TypeScript
– Cloud services (AWS, Azure or Google)
If you’re keen to be close to the beach, hit me up and we can discuss this opportunity in more detail!. Not really what you’re looking for but you’re interested in having a confidential discussion about other potential opportunities? Get in touch, your dream job could be waiting on the other side.
JDP’s notorious code challenge is still live, give it shot!
Just Digital People
E: [Apply online]
Randstad have been engaged by a rapidly expanding mid-tier civil construction company who focus on large scale projects in main roads and structures. They have identified the need for Project Engineers to come on board and assist with some newly awarded projects
Duties will include but not limited to:
– Supporting the Project manager
– Design management and coordination
– Coordination and liaison with stakeholders
– Ensure completed works are carried out in compliance with relative TMR codes and standards
– Ensure quality, safety & environment aspects are followed in the project
– Regular site meetings to track progress and manage minutes & reports to the stakeholders
Experience required in the role:
– Tertiary qualification in civil engineering.
– Minimum 5 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in TMR space.
– Cost management and financial reporting
– Supervision of Contractors
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Site management
– Contract management
– Managing Subcontractors
– Achieving progress, quality, safety & environment
On offer will be a highly competitive base salary, excellent benefits and a clearly defined career path to SPE / PM level roles within the organisation
CALLING ALL RETAIL EXPERTS
With an impressive portfolio of Clients of Australia’s best-known brands, this fun and fast paced marketing company based in Perth CBD is looking for new talent to assist in the execution of their Direct Marketing campaigns.
You would be independently contracted and responsible for sales and customer service on behalf of these large brands, with a strong focus on developing campaign knowledge and gaining vital industry experience. Build relationships to uncover key criteria to qualify potential opportunities.
Those with a retail background would apply their skills well, as the day to day dealing with customers and delivering exceptional customer service is the core of Direct Marketing. This is a great opportunity to showcase your talent and develop your sales skills.
“Make the changes today that will make the year ahead more successful than ever”
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
– Ultimate flexibility
– Fun and exciting company culture
– Australia wide travel opportunities available
– Opportunity to network with other successful contractors
– Unlimited ea
ing potential with uncapped commissions and incentives
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong work ethics
– A fun and positive attitude
– Self-motivated and goal orientated
– A strong desire to fast track your career
This is a great chance to work with inspirational industry leaders, who can mentor you whilst encouraging your career development and creativity.
Are you passionate about working with children? Do you want to benefit from flexible hours of work? If you are a Certificate III or Diploma qualified child care educator then you have the opportunity to work casually with Randstad Education. Develop your career and build your experience in the sector by working in a variety of fantastic child care centres, playing your part in the development of children aged 0-5. Work is available throughout Melbourne, key regions include:
– Qualified with a Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Service
– Candidates MUST have a Police Check
– PAID Working with Children Check
– First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma (3 years validity) CPR (12 months validity)
– Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
– Minimum 6 months paid experience working in childcare
– Excellent communication skills
What Randstad Education offer you:
– Above award pay rates
– Flexible hours
– Immediate starts
– Opportunities for development
– Dedicated personal consultants
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Are you tired of the rat race? Of the 9-5 grind? Are you looking to create a better work/life balance with the
potential to earn an executive level income?
We are looking for outstanding people to work with who are serious about building their own home based business, have
great relationship building skills, are coach-able and trainable and have a strong desire to achieve their goals and
help others to reach theirs.
What we have to offer:
Ongoing training and support
Products in the Personal and Leadership Development Industry
Unlimited income potential – fully commission based
The opportunity to work full time or part time – your choice
Fully flexible – can work anywhere and at anytime
What is required of you:
Training in and implementing company-guided marketing strategies
Placing adverts to generate leads
Conducting short interviews via phone with potential clients
Investing time into your training and development (provided by the company)
Work from home using simple business tools
Managing your business on a day to day basis
In time you will be required to train and mentor others
Do you qualify? Are you someone who has:
A professional manner and positive outlook
100% commitment to generating financial freedom
An interest in personal growth and changing limiting beliefs
Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
If you are serious about creating the life you desire and working smarter not harder, then this could be the
opportunity for you.
For further information, please visit http://www.grow2prosper.com/meega/
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please fill in your details on our website, including your best
contact number, and one of our team will be in touch within 1-2 business days for a brief interview.
Walk into our call centre and the first thing you’ll notice is the energy – you can almost see it! Between the jokes, laughter and chatting over a cup of tea, our tele-fundraisers are making a difference to the lives of people and animals worldwide every day by raising vital funds for charity.
Our tele-fundraisers are energetic, resilient, adventurous and absolutely love a drink after work on Friday’s with their team. This is more than just a job; it’s a social setting full of people of all ages and from all walks of life – we have a best friend for everyone!
Fancy a job with…
A lie in every morning? Start at 11am.
A great weekly wage? $23-$25 p/h
An atmosphere like no other – doesn’t feel like work.
A chance to meet likeminded individuals & make friends for life?
If you’ve got experience then great, if not don’t worry. We will provide all the training, give you opportunities to grow and develop and reward your achievements at our monthly “woohoo” awards. All we ask is that you’re an impeccable communicator & have a personality that will make not hiring you impossible for us!
If you wanna be great at what you do and have FUN whilst doing it hit APPLY now or send your Resume to [Apply online] . Alternatively, call us on …… .