We are currently looking to engage a Senior Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for simplifying the business, supporting and maintaining the implementation of the program providing capability for auditing, monitoring, reporting, backup and configuration of network devices, servers and applications.
As the Senior Developer, you will be providing the capability to enable capacity planners the appropriate forecasting for data usage on our networks along side of auditing and security of network devices to ensure stability for customer usage.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with telecommunication experience.
– Reporting to key stakeholders you will be responsible for scoping and development of the front-end application(s).
– You will be autonomous and have proven experience in at least one of the 3 major frontend frameworks React, Angular or Ember.
– You will be a team player who places importance on contributing to team lead discussions and architectural code reviews.
– Excellent communication skills, with an ability to articulate design choices and concerns
– Excellent attention to detail
– Producing and maintaining technical documentation
– 5 years + full-time front end experience
– Proficient in the construction of modern web application using established technologies such as React, Angular or Ember.
– Good understanding of RESTful Web Services.
– Responsive design proficiency
– Experience in both using and maintaining client side build tools e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
– Familiar with source code management and continuous integration tools e.g. Git, Bamboo.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Raid at [Apply online]
To be considered for the role click the ‘Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra’id Ahmad on …… . Please quote our job reference number: …… .