*This IS a DWS location.
The practice is located in a busy Shopping Centre in Edgeworth, Newcastle, NSW 2285
Close to Newcastle CBD, minutes away from beaches, harbour, lake, wineries and less than 90 min drive to Sydney CBD.
You will enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with all the benefits and comforts of a large city with classy cafes, restaurants, art galleries, and a range of recreation activities.
The practice is in a well- equipped modern facility in a busy Shopping Centre, on the outskirts of Newcastle.
Your patients come from a broad demographic with a lot of young families.
The principal is very well regarded in the local area and is looking for an extra GP to join him on a part- time or full time basis to help look after the large number of patients.
You will have a strong work ethic and commitment to practicing the best medicine in the best way for your patients.
You will enjoy:
Excellent remuneration- 70% of billings
Fully computerized environment.
After hours sessions are available.
You will have the support of two fabulous nurses across the week, to help with health assessments, pap smears and immunisations.
Experienced reception and management staff.
Vocationally Registered General Practitioner or equivalent: FRACGP, ACRRM, MRCGP, MICGP, FRNZCGP or CFPC.
The Australian Medical Association is the premier organisation representing the medical profession, and AMA Recruit is a leader in General Practice recruitment. We’ve been helping GPs find the right placements across Australia since 1992.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact me for a confidential discussion on this role or similar, on …… , [Apply online], or use the apply now tab below.
Are you the type of person who takes pride in their work and has a strong sense of commitment to their role? Are you confident and experienced? Then this could be the job for you.Meditech knowledge is preferred, and 5 years’ experience in Private Specialist Practice is essential
This is a Senior role and we are now accepting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to be employed on a permanent basis This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term role in a growing specialist practice that will provide you with immense job satisfaction and flexibility
We require someone experienced, with excellent communication and organisational skills as well as the ability to multi-task and set priorities in line with the needs of the practice. You must have precise attention to detail, high levels of self-motivation and an articulate and calm communication style as well as the ability to function in an autonomous role.
You must have knowledge and experience in the following:
Process Improvement experience
Assisting with Business Development
The ability to work autonomously
Experience with mailouts
Slight Flexibility with finish times
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a specialist medical secretary in a Private Practice
Professional manner and presentation
Excellent time management/organisational skills
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure a fantastic role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only candidates who have the applicable skills will be contacted.
This provider is passionate about delivering high quality care. They understand the needs of their residents and the importance of an active and comfortable life.
The staff enjoy being in their role and always have a positive attitude and outlook
The facility is approximately 30 minutes north of Melbourne
As the EEN; you will ensure the smooth operation of a wing of 30 residents, conduct safe medication rounds including injections, liaise with health practitioners and families and supervise and mentor PCAs
Does this describe you?
– AHPRA Registration as EEN (DIV2)
– Knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation Standards
– Ability to administer medication safely
– Friendly, flexible and approachable
– Currently police check
This is a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy having mornings off or are looking for some flexibility around your current family requirements.
The role offers lucrative PM rates!
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below or contact Linda on ……
Did you know that Healthcare Australia Brisbane has over 300 requests for shifts every day across Brisbane and the surrounding areas?
Healthcare Australia is the largest agency in QLD and can offer you benefits that the others can’t. Before you join just any nursing agency ask if they can offer you the following –
– The HIGHEST pay for agency nurses in QLD.
– Shifts in ALL public and private facilities across Brisbane and surrounds. HCA can offer you variety in your work preferences.
– Endless opportunities to broaden your scope – as well as all Acute, Mental Health, Theatre and Aged Care work, HCA offer shifts in Corrections, Defence, Forensic Mental Health, Facilitation, Teletriage and Health promotions, just to name a few!
– Rural and Remote placements – HCA is the ONLY agency in QLD that can offer you both Metro and Rural and Remote work
– Permanent Placements – At HCA you can work agency while our permanent recruiters source and secure you a permanent placement
– FREE mandatory training including practical training.
– Access to other education and inservices to maintain your CPD points
– Dedicated LOCAL Brisbane consultants who get to know you and your preferences.
– Flexibility, security and the opportunity to travel due to our national scope.
Healthcare Australia can confidently answer YES to all of the above and more! Come and work with the agency that can offer you more CHOICE.
HEALTHCARE AUSTRALIA = WORK, LIFE, CHOICE
If you are an EEN or RN with 12 months post grad experience in medical / surgical wards, AHPRA certified and have the flexibility to travel to shifts then HCA wants to hear from you!
Apply today to be part of Australia’s Largest and Fastest Growing Nursing Agency Group and let us help you achieve the work-life balance you’re after.
Call our Recruitment Consultant – Camille on …… to start your HCA career.
Based in the North of Brisbane near Strathpine the practice has recently been renovated and has new equipment for the doctors to use. There is always a friendly and supportive nursing and admin support available as long as you are at the practice. There is also a team of doctors who will also help you develop and hone your skills.
The practice operates on a Monday – Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9-2pm where you will be on for Saturdays for 1:4 rotational rosters with the other doctors.
This practice has established themselves over the last 10 years and has recently moved to a new premises, expanding upon what the previous practice held with 4 extra consulting rooms, new equipment, a larger waiting area and an extra set of toilets for staff use.
They are constantly promoting themselves to attract new patients to the practice, and are always consulting the staff for ideas as to what the direction of the practice should be. The practice is a mixed billings practice to emphasize that they care strongly about patient care.
It is located within a busy commercial shopping district and will be extremely popular
– Must hold Fellowship at the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP)
– Have unrestricted registration with AHPRA
– Doctors who want to specialise in a certain area are very welcome
– Exceptional patient care
– 70% billings and Minimum hourly rate provided of $140 per hour provided for 16 weeks
– 4 patients + per hour.
– State of the art clinic based in a prestige district.
Interested? Then please forward us your latest resume to [Apply online] or call ……
Healthcare Australia is seeking to recruit a team of passionate and enthusiastic Person Centred Support Workers with experience in Mental Health and working with clients who have Challenging Behaviours to join their growing team in the Ulladulla region.
Plenty of work
Pays above award rate
Your role as a support worker requires, supporting clients with challenging behaviours assisting clients, with their daily living skills, personal care, implementing and monitoring person centred plans, community integration which may include, day programs, taking clients out into the community.
To be a successful candidate HCA are looking for support workers that are;
– Experience with Challenging behaviours
– Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Works well within a team environment
– Experience supporting people with a disability.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
Must have experience working with Challenging Behaviours or Mental Health
– Minimum 12months paid experience supporting people with a disability
– Holds a full drivers licence
– A current First Aid Certificate
– Valid Police Check/ If not HCA can complete an online police check
– Valid Working With Children Check Card
– Experience in supporting clients with a disability
– Experience in challenging behaviours
– PART or any training related to challenging behaviours
Please note: candidates who do NOT meet the Mandatory Requirements will NOT be considered so your resume will NOT be required.
For all enquiries, please email your resume in word format to: Kathryn Abraham
Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic Registered Nurses with previous surgical experience to join the team at the private hospital.
Successful applicants must possess:
– Current nursing registration with AHPRA
– Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff
– Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services.
– 2 or more years experience in Surgical settings
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
– Staff recognition and reward programs
– Regular subsidised social activities
– Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
– Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
– Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
– Employee Assistance Program
– Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne. The hospital has 215 beds and is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
If you possess the above attributes, set high standards of performance and drive continuous improvement, then please apply! Applications together with your covering letter, current CV and the names of two referees who may be contacted should be included in your application and submitted via the APPLY NOW link.
We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles throughout Australia. You will find all available vacancies on http://www.ihrgroup.com.au
Estia Health is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers, caring for the customised needs of thousands of Australians across the country. As Estia continues to expand and improve their services, they strive to attract, recruit, nurture and retain the best employees in the aged care industry. Estia Health is committed to providing the highest quality of care, with a focus on catering to the needs of each individual.
Summary of the Laundry / Cleaning Attendant Role
The Laundry / Cleaner Attendant contributes to a safe, clean, home like living environment for residents and work environment for staff.
Reports any concerns related to residents to the Executive Director
Routine and project cleaning tasks according to established cleaning schedules
Cleaning tasks include mopping and vacuuming floors, damp dusting, waste management, restocking of supplies, collection of soiled linen and clothing as required
Completion of cleaning tasks according to infection control and occupational health and safety requirements including the safe storage and use of cleaning chemicals
Recording of the completion of cleaning schedule tasks
Cleaning tasks must be completed according to routine and project cleaning schedules
Cleaning tasks must be completed according to infection control and occupational health and safety requirements including the safe storage and use of cleaning chemicals
Adequate supplies of toilet paper, soap and other cleaning supplies must be available for resident and staff use
Cleaning and sorting laundry
Walk / Stand 30 % of the time
Bend, squat up to 40 % of the time
Push trolleys and equipment such as, mop and vacuum cleaner up to 30 % of the time
Stretching using equipment such as mop, vacuum cleaner, dusting equipment with extension handles 30 % of the time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience in cleaning tasks such as; mopping, vacuuming, damp dusting
Knowledge and experience in safe chemical handling
Cleaning experience in residential aged care
Certificate II or III in Cleaning
Police check – mandatory requirement.
Watch what it’s like to work for Estia – https://vimeo.com/ ……
A leading clinical software vendor is actively recruiting an Implementation Consultant to join their permanent team.
We are seeking a candidate who has a thorough understanding of clinical systems centred on scheduling and rostering. The successful candidate would receive extensive training in this vendors software product and then act as a functional SME overseeing the implementation of an outpatient clinical system to a range of hospitals.
This role would suit an individual who is looking to move out of the hospital environment into a corporate environment. An attractive salary package is on offer coupled with extensive training on their specific product.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Providing high level functional support centred on outpatient clinical systems to clinical clients
– Engaging with users to ascertain the root cause of their issue and using your business experience to resolve complex enquiries
– Assist clients with ensuring that they are utilising the system to its full functionality
– Enhance the customers user experience
– Identify areas of improvement
– Educate and train users on how to use the system
– Monitor customer inquiries for a specific functional area, tracks progress and resolution of escalated inquiries.
– Assist less experienced staff in developing appropriate responses.
– Ensures management awareness of problems that are severe, repetitive or that exceed performance or service level targets.
– Conducts quality review of all functional area trouble tickets and provides additional staff training if required.
– Consults with management and/or business organization management to develop/implement appropriate response/resolutions for more complex issues.
To be considered for this position essential requirements include:
– Minimum 5 years commercial experience working in a clinical environment
– Extensive commercial experience working with outpatient systems
– Thorough understanding of scheduling and booking systems
– Experience in engaging with clinicians
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Relevant degree
– Willingness to travel (30% travel)
We are actively recruiting for this position. To APPLY please submit your CV today. Got questions? Contact Alana on …… .
If you are looking for a great Care Manager role on Sydney’s North Shore this is it!
This is a small family run business that comes with all the perks you would expect. Liaise closely with the owners & Facility Manager and have a big say on how the company grows and develops.
– Sydney North Shore location in the Hornsby area – Close to public transport / easily accessible
– Purpose built medium size facility (80 beds)
– Small provider with a family feel – A supportive CEO that encourages a warm & friendly culture at the facility
– The company understands it is staff that makes them successful – They will look after you, pay a high salary, provide excellent training & development and future career path options
– Opportunity to work closely with an experienced Facility Manager – A great team environment where staff support & encourage each other
This really is a fantastic role where you will focus on providing the very best care for residents. You will be a point of contact for families and will lead staff to ensure they can provide great care.
This is a high performing home with a great reputation. We are looking for a passionate Care Manager who can deliver the best service for residents.
Your Skills & Experience
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with strong clinical skills. Important is your ability to lead staff, build confidence and provide education.
You will have:
– AHPRA Registration
– A strong background within nursing leadership (within aged care)
– Excellent communication skills
– Good experience with ACFI / The accreditation process
– Ability to drive great care & customer service whilst looking for ways to always improve
– Thorough understanding of relevant aged care legislation
– Current police check
– A passion for aged care and an interest in furthering your career
– Good computer skills
If you want a dynamic & modern Aged Care provider who will nurture your career this is the place to be. Sound interesting? Give us a call today for more details.
On offer is a very competitive salary in the range of $90,000 – $95,000 + Superannuation. An exceptional salary package for a facility of this size.
How to Apply
If the above role sounds like a good opportunity for you we would love to chat. Contact Edward Freeman on the below contact details –
Phone Number: ……
Email: [Apply online]
~ If you’re not looking to change jobs straight away but would like to gain insight to the job market, you can call Edward in strict confidence and discuss a plan for when the time is right for you ~