Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist | Parramatta Why is this job any different to the other 5000 occ rehab jobs you’ve seen advertised on seek this year? >98% employee retention.this isn’t normal in occ rehab Your own private office (no open plan noise-fest here) Parking on site Very generous training / professional development options Real potential for career progression into management The company: a progressive rehab provider with exceptionally high (>98%) employee retention rates and multi-disciplinary teams based in offices across NSW. With over 1500 clients with public and private business, federal, state and local government sectors, this organisation believes strongly in investing in the capabilities of their people. They are committed to the continual learning and development of staff and have a much more caring approach to their staff than many providers in the market. The role: you’ll manage a varied caseload. In addition to case management, you will also provide injury prevention services, manual handling training and a range of assessments, e.g. Workplace assessments, ADL, functional capacity assessments, ergonomics etc. About you: you have at least 6 months experience in occ rehab. Maybe you’re attracted to joining a more pleasant workplace, better pay/conditions, parking, and your own office? Perhaps you’re feeling your current employment lacks opportunity to develop and progress? Physiotherapist or occupational therapist with current AHPRA registration Drivers licence Minimum of 6 months previous in a workplace rehabilitation setting with demonstrated workers comp experience
Based in a great central location in Sydney, this global consultancy are probably the number one name in the industry world-wide. This reputation is not only built on the results of their work, but also their industry leading employee benefits and flexible working opportunities.
They have a huge presence across Australia and all offices are extremely busy, particularly their flagship Sydney office. It is this experience and network of contacts, combined with proven results, that has kept them at the top of the industry.
Their civils section in particular is very busy, and so they are looking to add a further 12D Designer to their established and high achieving team. This appointment will be on a 6-12 month contract basis and will be based within their transport infrastructure team.
You will report into all major stakeholders of the projects that you are working on and will therefore have a major influence in their delivery. You will be responsible for:
– Working on a number of transport infrastructure projects – both road and rail
– Highway geometric design using 12D
– Drainage design
– Long-section and cross-section design
– A minimum of 5 years of consulting experience with some experience working on Australian design codes
– Experience of delivering designs in 12D of transport infrastructure projects
– Advanced knowledge of 12D and AutoCAD
– The drive and passion to succeed
– A team ethic and enjoy being part of winning culture
– Full working rights in Australia
This is a rare opportunity to work for an engineering design consultancy who put their employees first. They have industry leading benefits and offer the opportunity for flexible working as well as a portfolio of work that will keep you engaged and motivated.
Don’t miss out – hit the ‘ apply now’ button and be considered for this fantastic role or call Steve Morris for a confidential discussion on …… .
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; http://www.cgcrecruitment.com
The Company and Role
A mid-tier electrical contractor is looking to hire an Electrical Foreman to look after a multi million dollar project. This contractor looks after a range of projects from Commercial construction, Civil infrastructure, and Power installation.
They are looking for a dynamic foreman who has ambition to progress his career and move up the ranks. Ideally you will have at least two years experience in a similar sized business as a foreman.
As part of the management team you will be supervising 5/7 guys across one project, you will need to have experience across the following duties:
– Planning and procurement of equipment
– Scheduling of staff and project requirements
– Have experience running teams on multiple requirements
– Regular reporting into management
– Comfortable dealing with clients
This role is a mix of onsite management as well as office based, experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel and outlook) is a prerequisite. Experience using Simpro is advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a very well established contractor who have a strong pipeline of work with repeat clients. There is a generous package on offer which includes a vehicle and phone.
For more information please call Hollie Burt on …… or email; [Apply online]
If you are a digital designer, print designer, or a mix of both, we want to hear from you!
Our clients across a variety of sectors are always in need of ongoing support for both long and short term assignments.
If you have the following, we would be keen to hear from you:
– Experience in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– Skills in digital design (creating landing pages, eDM’s, social media advertisements), print design (such as advertisements, brochures, long documents) POS and promotional design (POS, POP, packaging, event banners and in-store signage) and/or MS Office (PowerPoint presentations, Word templates and formatting)
– A minimum of 2 years commercial design experience, either in-house or at an agency.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are a must, as is the ability to work in ranging team environments. You must be able to think on your feet, follow a brief to the letter and come up with innovative design solutions – all with an emphasis on good, clean design.
Some assignments may lead to permanent opportunities. There may also be part-time opportunities available.
If you are interested please submit your most recent CV and portfolio for review.
Our client is a leading tier two builder who are looking to kick off a high end residential division. As a business they deliver projects ranging from $1m to $300m across commercial, industrial, residential (high rise) and they own a number of sub contractor business to make them as self sufficient as possible.
The initial projects you will work on are two large extension projects based in Sydney’s East, managing the projects from go to wo including design, procurement and delivery , managing a CA and Site Manager.
Being a large business they have established systems, large resource pool and a huge client base which will assist you in growing and developing the division thereafter the initial two projects.
We are looking for a high flyer who is able to deal with high net worth executives, managing their own construction projects which will come with its own challenges albeit very exciting and interesting projects to be part of.
Being a new business stream you will sit in their small works division reporting to the Construction Manager who is a well known and respected member of the business. They will mentor and assist you in the business systems,aligning it to the high end market as you see fit.
We are looking for a Project Engineer who has experience across multi million dollar homes here in Sydney, ideally with contacts with first class sub contractors who deliver exceptional results.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for large dynamic builder who are well known for delivering quality projects and there will be no exception in the high end residential space.
If more information please call John Ainge …… Or email your CV to [Apply online]
Only About Children (Oac) has over 40 Early Education and Preschool campuses for 0-5 year olds with many more in development throughout Sydney and Melbou
e. This is no ordinary childcare. At Oac, we offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today’s families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking. Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for families for all general and administration related issues (not sales related). This includes triaging phone calls and inbox management as well as answering general billing and administrative enquiries, solving parent issues with OAC Connect (online family app), and triage of complaints and general operational support.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate, happy, knowledgeable and approachable. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families. Our success relies on you. Passionate professionals who can work as a team.
Qualifications & Experience
– 2+ years of operations or customer service experience, and may possess relevant tertiary qualifications.
– Experience in delivering impeccable customer/stakeholder service
– Experience in cross functional / department collaboration
Skills & Abilities
– Sound product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Must have advanced skills at communicating to families and dealing with complaints management
– Strong Administrative skills and time management skills
– Motivated to achieve and exceed customer expectations
– High organisational and attention to detail skills
– Managing multiple tasks and to adhere to strict deadlines
– Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
– A quick lea
er of new technology and processes
– Ability to adapt to change well
– Intermediate to advanced computer skills
Ideally this would suit an individual who has previously worked in a customer facing call centre, or a role that truly is committed to putting the customer first and problem solving issues.
Oacs focus is to place the child and the family at the heart of the business as such this role will be to understand and empathise with families and ensure that issues are resolved and responded to in a timely manner. Understanding of childcare would be an asset.
If youre interested in this position simply apply online now.
Purchasing Assistant position for leading national distributor of electrical and data products.Looking to work for a national market leader? Then consider this opportunity with an established, highly successful company with turnover in excess of $1bn.Our client is the Australian distribution division of an international group. They are highly successful, market leaders in electrical and data products distribution with a network of over 200 branches nationally.Due to ongoing growth, they are ready to hire a proactive Purchasing Assistant, to be based at one of their inner city branches. You will be providing administration support for tenders and large scale projects, updating the system for materials and purchased components. Once the company has won a tender, you will assign purchasing requirements to the appropriate Purchasing Officers for their action.This is a role where you will have strong system skills, an eye for detail and maintain a positive relationship with Sales and Purchasing. The company will provide training in the system they use.The characteristics of the successful candidate are:Strong systems administration experiencePrevious experience supporting project tenders preferred but not essentialMotivated by challenge and delivering excellent customer servicePrepared to put in the extra effort to get the job doneEnjoys working in a hands-on, team-based environmentFluent communication skillsUnrestricted working rights in Australia at the time of application
Our client is an inte
ational market leader and global manufacturer of a range of specialised industrial equipment solutions. The equipment comprises of a mix of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components and represents the highest quality solutions available in the market. With over 77 years experience and a real focus towards process improvement and people development, this is a career opportunity not to be missed. Currently they are looking to engage the services of a Workshop Mechanic.
Your role as Workshop Mechanic will be based at Easte
Creek branch and will work across repairs, maintenance, inspections and pre-delivery. You will work as part of a close-knit team and will work closely with other departments when required. You may also be assigned with autonomous tasks across the service department
– Trade qualifications Mechanical, Electrical, LPG, Fitter & Tu
er (or similar).
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to understand and meet customer requirements.
– Excellent diagnostic and repair skills.
Your salary package will include a highly competitive base salary + super + allowances. You will receive a full induction training program and further opportunities to advance and develop inte
ally. Progression from this role may include a promotion into Field Service Technician, where you would be provided a company vehicle and would travel from (client) site to site to perform the same function as above.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a talented individual with previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant/Advisor to really let their people skills shine within a highly successful national law firm in their Melbourne CBD office.
About our Client…
Employing over 300 staff in their Melbourne office, they are a high profile law firm that has developed a strong, recognised brand. An award-winning firm of numerous business accolades, they are proud of their down to earth, cohesive and energetic culture.
About the Role…
Reporting directly to a delightful HR Manager and as a key member of a passionate HR team, your role as a Recruitment Advisor will be varied, encompassing wide ranging responsibilities that may include (but not be limited to):-
– Building strong and enduring relationships with staff at all levels within the firm;
– Taking ownership of the Recruitment process for a variety of roles across eg. Legal Support (eg. Legal Secretaries/Law Clerks), Professional (eg. up to Senior Associate level Lawyers) & Business Support (eg. IT) functions;
– Interviewing/taking detailed recruitment briefs from internal staff at all levels to gain a solid understanding of role requirements & expectations
– Contribute to the development and implementation of HR/Recruitment strategies
– Support and contribute to HR/Recruitment programs and new Recruitment initiatives/projects
– Advise and deliver Recruitment programs and processes in conjunction with other members of the HR team.
– Monitor, manage and deliver continual improvement of recruitment systems, policies and processes
– Ensure all recruitment activities undertaken by HR comply with relevant Acts, legal requirements and ethical standards
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous legal recruitment experience highly advantageous however, experience from other ‘professional services’ sector (eg. accounting) considered;
– Proven networking skills; strong drive, initiative with a proactive approach;
– As the ‘first port of call’ you will be an articulate communicator, confident in conveying the firm’s value proposition to potential employees;
– Solid generalist ‘hands on’ recruitment experience managing the recruitment process from start to finish
– Experienced in working with an Executive level management team and/or business owners;
– The ability to support, motivate and influence others;
– Well developed time-management skills, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities;
– Be a team player and have a high level of discretion, integrity and commitment to the company’s values & standards.
This a truly rewarding, generalist Recruitment role allowing you to work flexibly, full OR part-time eg. 3-4 days/week, consolidate your Recruitment experience and be a part of of a strong national brand and a highly collegiate HR team. If you’re looking to join a down-to-earth, innovative & award-winning law firm, enjoy variety and have the support of like-minded professionals you won’t find better than this!
To apply online, simply click on the apply button now!
N.B. **Legal People take this opportunity to say ‘thank you’ to all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted personally.**
Check out Legal People’s FREE salary comparison website:www.legalsalary.com.au
Our client is an international brand name in the world of business to business sales and office products. They have a global presence and sell a wide range of office products into numerous commercial organisations across Australia. This role is working in their growing, commercial furniture team and they are looking for a hungry, energetic, dynamic, business developer to join their NSW Sales force.
The role will see you targeting SME/ blue chip corporate clients and builders with the aim of securing sales for commercial furniture products. You will speak to a variety of decision makers with these clients and will work on varied refurbishment and new build fit outs. You will have strong administrative support to make your life easier and the role will suit a friendly corporate furniture sales executive with superb relationship building skills, the ability to plan a call cycle and manage a varied client base.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
– 5 years + B2B furniture sales experience.
– Passion for sales and marketing and building new relationships.
– Knowledge of commercial furniture & related products and solution selling.
– Strong drive, energy, personality and desire to make a success of the role.
– Solid organisational skills and previous territory management experience.
– Superb communication and presentation skills.
Whats In It For You
In return we can offer you a long-term career opportunity with a global business. The salary package is NEG $100k + fully maintained vehicle + tools of trade + bonus. The role will offer opportunities for advancement for the successful candidate. Dont miss out!!