Based in a great central location in Sydney, this global consultancy are probably the number one name in the industry world-wide. This reputation is not only built on the results of their work, but also their industry leading employee benefits and flexible working opportunities.
They have a huge presence across Australia and all offices are extremely busy, particularly their flagship Sydney office. It is this experience and network of contacts, combined with proven results, that has kept them at the top of the industry.
Their civils section in particular is very busy, and so they are looking to add a further 12D Designer to their established and high achieving team. This appointment will be on a 6-12 month contract basis and will be based within their transport infrastructure team.
You will report into all major stakeholders of the projects that you are working on and will therefore have a major influence in their delivery. You will be responsible for:
– Working on a number of transport infrastructure projects – both road and rail
– Highway geometric design using 12D
– Drainage design
– Long-section and cross-section design
– A minimum of 5 years of consulting experience with some experience working on Australian design codes
– Experience of delivering designs in 12D of transport infrastructure projects
– Advanced knowledge of 12D and AutoCAD
– The drive and passion to succeed
– A team ethic and enjoy being part of winning culture
– Full working rights in Australia
This is a rare opportunity to work for an engineering design consultancy who put their employees first. They have industry leading benefits and offer the opportunity for flexible working as well as a portfolio of work that will keep you engaged and motivated.
Don’t miss out – hit the ‘ apply now’ button and be considered for this fantastic role or call Steve Morris for a confidential discussion on …… .
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; http://www.cgcrecruitment.com