ABOUT THE ROLE:
Kings Transport is growing its fleet of Home Delivery Drivers in the West regions!
You will be starting each day at a store location, picking up the truck and goods and heading out on the daily run, seeing customers and delivering goods.
The vehicles are small delivery trucks and require you to hold a full car licence only – no special licences required!
Positions are available in the following Regions:
WEST – Covering stores at Deerpark, Broadmeadows & Sunshine
SOUTH WEST – Covering stores at Melton, Wyndham and Geelong
– Starting locations are at store locations
– You will be required to work 4 or 5 shifts, PM Shift, 7 Day Roster
– PM Shift starts between 12:00-3:30pm (this varies)
– We are offering 25-35 hours per week on a casual basis
– Shifts lengths vary between 5-8 hours long
– This role requires you to be flexible with your start and finish times
– The pay rate is $24.83 per hour plus overtime rates
To be considered for the opportunities above you must be able to fulfill the below list of requirements:
– Full Australian Drivers Licence (Car Licence, No P or L plates!)
– Excellent customer service skills and driving skills
– Physically fit and healthy including being able to lift up to 20kg repeatedly
– A high level of written and spoken English communication skills
– Ability to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening and clean police check (National Criminal Check)
– 2 work related references (contactable)
– Full rights to work in Australia (unlimited)
– Smart phone (iPhone or Android)
The Kings Group are the market leaders in the Metropolitan Transport & Logistics market with offices across Australia and New Zealand. Kings was established with the ambition of providing the highest quality transport services. Service is paramount to our success, which has allowed us to become one of the fastest growing transport companies in Australia and New Zealand.
If you would like to be considered for this role and you meet the outlined requirements please click the ‘APPLY’ button to submit your application and resume.