ABOUT THE ROLE:
Kings Transport is growing its fleet of Home Delivery Drivers in the West regions!
You will be starting each day at a store location, picking up the truck and goods and heading out on the daily run, seeing customers and delivering goods.
The vehicles are small delivery trucks and require you to hold a full car licence only – no special licences required!
Positions are available in the following Regions:
WEST – Covering stores at Deerpark, Broadmeadows & Sunshine
SOUTH WEST – Covering stores at Melton, Wyndham and Geelong
– Starting locations are at store locations
– You will be required to work 4 or 5 shifts, PM Shift, 7 Day Roster
– PM Shift starts between 12:00-3:30pm (this varies)
– We are offering 25-35 hours per week on a casual basis
– Shifts lengths vary between 5-8 hours long
– This role requires you to be flexible with your start and finish times
– The pay rate is $24.83 per hour plus overtime rates
To be considered for the opportunities above you must be able to fulfill the below list of requirements:
– Full Australian Drivers Licence (Car Licence, No P or L plates!)
– Excellent customer service skills and driving skills
– Physically fit and healthy including being able to lift up to 20kg repeatedly
– A high level of written and spoken English communication skills
– Ability to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening and clean police check (National Criminal Check)
– 2 work related references (contactable)
– Full rights to work in Australia (unlimited)
– Smart phone (iPhone or Android)
The Kings Group are the market leaders in the Metropolitan Transport & Logistics market with offices across Australia and New Zealand. Kings was established with the ambition of providing the highest quality transport services. Service is paramount to our success, which has allowed us to become one of the fastest growing transport companies in Australia and New Zealand.
If you would like to be considered for this role and you meet the outlined requirements please click the ‘APPLY’ button to submit your application and resume.
– GREAT COMPANY CULTURE
– CBD LOCATION
– COMMENCING START OF JUNE
SAP PM Consultant
One of our well known clients is looking for an experienced SAP PM Functional Consultant for an initial 3 month contact opportunity based in Melbourne CBD.
This role will focus on project enhancements; inclusive of writing business processes, requirements gathering, documentation and configuration.
To be successful in this role you will have;
– 7+ years functional experience across SAP PM
– Configuration experience with PM
– Excellent business process knowledge
– Strong presentation and communication skills, both written & verbal
– Ability to liaise with all levels of the business
– Excellent analytical skills
This is an exciting opportunity that will enable you to utilise your SAP Plant Maintenance knowledge in an exciting and rewarding contract role that will be commencing from the beginning of June 2017.
Please call Tim Baxter in our Melbourne Office or apply via the link below.
Before you click Apply Now, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa
This provider is passionate about delivering high quality care. They understand the needs of their residents and the importance of an active and comfortable life.
The staff enjoy being in their role and always have a positive attitude and outlook
The facility is approximately 30 minutes north of Melbourne
As the EEN; you will ensure the smooth operation of a wing of 30 residents, conduct safe medication rounds including injections, liaise with health practitioners and families and supervise and mentor PCAs
Does this describe you?
– AHPRA Registration as EEN (DIV2)
– Knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation Standards
– Ability to administer medication safely
– Friendly, flexible and approachable
– Currently police check
This is a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy having mornings off or are looking for some flexibility around your current family requirements.
The role offers lucrative PM rates!
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below or contact Linda on ……