At Randstad Education, we match you with vacancies that will develop your potential and expand your experience in the early childhood sector. Join the 50+ educators who have been happily placed in permanent positions by Siobahn just this year.
I am currently seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher who is looking for permanent part time position 25 hours per week. This role is located in Parkes, NSW. This beautiful, modern purpose built centre is equipped with programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum including a specialised Kindergarten program.
– Excellent salary and benefits
– Ongoing professional development opportunities
– Work with latest technology for programming and planning
– State of the art facilities and resources
– A family friendly team environment
– Work under ethical and strong leadership
– Spacious play environments with separate facilities provided for each age group
For this role, you must have:
– Bachelor Of Education (Early Years) Or Diploma who is about to complete Bachelor Of Early Childhood Education
– Strong communication skills
– An awareness of and commitment to the National Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS)
– Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families and children
– Current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training or willingness to undertake
– Current NSW Working with Childrens Check (or the ability to obtain one)
Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on [Apply online] quoting
If this is not the right position for you, give Siobahn a call on …… as I have a number of exciting roles for Directors, ECTs, Diplomas
shaping the world of work in education
Teacher – Primary – Permanent
Contact Harriet Hetherton consultant for randstad education:
Permanent opportunity for a qualified Primary School teacher who would be interested in working at a regional NSW school with high indigenous population.
– Primary School Teacher
– Permanent opportunity with ASAP start
– Small, community based Primary School
– Supportive team
– Relocation package
– Rental subsidies
– Full time
Permanent opportunity for a qualified Primary school to join a small, community based school in regional NSW (Bourke). Perfect role for someone looking for a unique challenge with the opportunity to work with indigenous students.
The Successful Teacher Will:
– Have relevant teaching qualifications
– NESA accreditation or willingness to gain
– Valid working with children check
– Willingness to adopt ethos of the school
The benefits of working with randstad education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad’s Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we’re here to help you with your next career move.
How to apply:
In order to apply for this full time role please contact [Apply online] via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting. SK918491A
About the centre
This privately run centre in Ashfield is looking for a teacher for a room leader position in their Preschool room. The centre has a homelike atmosphere with a caring and stimulating environment and focusses on building the childrens confidence and skill. They plan activities based on sound educational knowledge about childrens development. The program combines elements of routine with flexibility to meet the needs of children as well as the group. The centre makes sure they take care of their staff and provide them with training opportunities.
About the role
As the room leader in the preschool room, you will make sure the program you implement will help the children build the skills they will need when starting school. The program is focused on fostering the childrens social, emotional, language, cognitive, and physical development. You will have training opportunities to further develop your skills. As the room leader you make sure the staff in the room work together and there is strong communication with the parents.
Skills and requirements
– Bachelor of Teaching (ACECQA approved).
– First Aid (including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training)
– Child Protection training.
– Strong communication skills.
– Observations and Planning experience.
– Staff training available.
– Work for a family company.
– Home-like athmoshpere.
If you are interested in this position, please call Florence on …… or email your resume to [Apply online].
Do you want to work with Canberra’s only local education agency working with leading childcare centres across Canberra? Then we want to hear from you!
Areas particularly busy (but not limited to): Tuggeranong, Woden Valley, Fyschwick, Gungahlin, Belconnen, Braddon, Campbell, Jerrabomberra and Queanbeyan.
What we are looking for:
– Qualified or studying towards a Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood Education.
– Experience working with children 0-5
– Minimum of 2 day a week availability
– ACT working with vulnerable people check and/or NSW Working with Children Check
– ACT drivers licence is preferred – but not essential
– Willingness to travel around North and South Canberra
– Fantastic communicationskills
What we can offer you:
– Excellent weekly pay
– Long service leave and super contributions
– Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
– Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
– Constructive feedback from the centres you visit to help with your professional development
– Opportunities for permanent work
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Don’t forget to ‘like’ us on our ‘Randstad Education Australia’ Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!
Are you passionate about working with children? Do you want to benefit from flexible hours of work? If you are a Certificate III or Diploma qualified child care educator then you have the opportunity to work casually with Randstad Education. Develop your career and build your experience in the sector by working in a variety of fantastic child care centres, playing your part in the development of children aged 0-5. Work is available throughout Melbourne, key regions include:
– Qualified with a Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Service
– Candidates MUST have a Police Check
– PAID Working with Children Check
– First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma (3 years validity) CPR (12 months validity)
– Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
– Minimum 6 months paid experience working in childcare
– Excellent communication skills
What Randstad Education offer you:
– Above award pay rates
– Flexible hours
– Immediate starts
– Opportunities for development
– Dedicated personal consultants
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.